Kindac Th Tablet
By KINEDEX HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Kindac Th Tablet is a combination of aceclofenac, paracetamol and thiocolchicoside. It is a pain killer which is used to relieve pain associated with arthritis, headache, cold, muscle spasm, menstrual pain, tooth pain, etc. It is not recommended to be used in pregnant women. It may cause side effects like vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain, etc. If you feel any discomforts or experience any of the side effects, it is important to consult your doctor....
|You Save||₹37.26 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg),Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg) + Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Kindac Th Tablet
Uses of Kindac Th Tablet
- For the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Headache, toothache, colds, influenza and menstrual cramps and painful muscle contractions.
Contraindications of Kindac Th Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol and thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol.
- If you have a history of peptic ulcers or any blood disorders.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Kindac Th Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Bleeding in the stomach or intestine
- Allergic reactions like skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Kindac Th Tablet
Can I take Kindac Th Tablet during pregnancy?
It is not recommended to be used in pregnant women as components of this medicine may cause abnormalities in the unborn baby. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication during pregnancy.
Can I take Kindac Th Tablet while breastfeeding?
The components of this medicine pass into the breastmilk in small amounts. Hence, it is advised to avoid using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Kindac Th Tablet?
You may experience dizziness, giddiness, drowsiness, fatigue, visual disturbances, etc. Therefore, it is better to be cautious while driving or operating any machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Kindac Th Tablet?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment, as it may cause liver damage.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver or kidney diseases.
- You are suffering from bleeding in the stomach or peptic ulcers.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You are an elderly person.
- You have respiratory disorders like asthma.
- You experience severe allergic reactions.
- You may develop liver disease due to prolonged use of this medicine.
Mode of Action of Kindac Th Tablet
How Does It Work?
Prostaglandins are chemical substances that cause pain, swelling, and fever. This medicine blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain. It acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it controls the fever....
Directions for Use of Kindac Th Tablet
- Take this medicine as directed by your physician.
- Swallow this medicine as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Kindac Th Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone when used concomitantly can alter the effect of this medicine.
- The effect of Antihypertensive medicines like captopril, enalapril, antidepressants like lithium, medicines used to treat gout, like probenecid can be altered when used concomitantly with this medicine....
- The effect of Medicines to treat heart conditions like digoxin, Anti HIV medicines like zidovudine is decreased when used along with this tablet.
- Water pills like furosemide, when used together with this medicine, can result in reduced potassium level in the blood.
- The effect of blood thinners like warfarin can be enhanced when used together with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Kindac Th Tablet
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- This medicine must be kept away from the reach of children.
Dosage of Kindac Th Tablet
Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, excitation, ringing in the ears, drowsiness, dizziness, stomach ache and rarely fits. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
A: Be cautious if you have liver problems, kidney problems or you are an alcoholic, as this medicine is known to cause severe liver damage in case of an overdose. Caution is needed while giving this medicine to older people too.
Q: Is Kindac Th Tablet addictive?
A: No, Kindac Th Tablet is not addictive, but it is advised not to give this medicine if anyone else has the same condition as you.
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Thiocolchicoside - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
- Product Information thiocolchicoside [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2021 [cited 4 May 2021]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.