Intrafox 200mg Tablets
By INTRA LABS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Intrafox 200 MG Description
Intrafox Tablet is used to treat muscle spasms of the urinary tract. It contains flavoxate as its active ingredient. It helps to relieve symptoms like frequent urination, excessive urination at night
, painful urination. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. This medicine should preferable to be taken after food. Before using Intrafox Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|Uses||Treat muscle spasm of urinary tract|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR URINARY INCONTINENCE|
Check more medicines with composition as Flavoxate(200.0 Mg)
1 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Intrafox 200mg Tablets
- Flavotary Tablet 15'sBy Votary Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.00₹ 195.005.11% CHEAPER₹ 13/Tablet
Uses of Intrafox 200 MG
Intrafox Tablet is used in the treatment of muscle spasms of the urinary tract, thus relieving symptoms such as painful urination, frequent urination, excessive urination at night, etc.
Contraindications of Intrafox 200 MG
- If you are allergic to flavoxate or any other ingredients of Intrafox Tablet.
- If you have problems in completely emptying your bladder or while passing urine.
- If you have bleeding in your stomach or intestine.
- If you have problems with your stomach or intestines (like a blockage in your stomach or intestine).
- If you have a rare disorder making it difficult for food and liquid to pass into the stomach (Achalasia).
- If you have glaucoma.
- If you are suffering from a condition that causes muscle weakness.
Side effects of Intrafox 200 MG
You may experience nausea.
Precautions and Warnings of Intrafox 200 MG
Can I take Intrafox Tablet during pregnancy?
Intrafox Tablets should preferably be avoided during pregnancy as there is no or limited data available about its safety in pregnant women. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Intrafox Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Flavoxate passes into the human breastmilk, hence you should not use Intrafox Tablet while breastfeeding. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Intrafox Tablet?
Intrafox Tablet may make you feel sleepy and blur your vision, you should avoid driving until you feel well and your vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Intrafox Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Intrafox Tablet as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from kidney problems.
- You have any blockage in your stomach or intestine.
- You have any problems with your bladder.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- Intrafox Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Intrafox 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Flavoxate in Intrafox Tablet works by relaxing the muscles in the bladder.
Directions for Use of Intrafox 200 MG
- Intrafox Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, preferably after food to prevent nausea.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Intrafox 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Intrafox Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Interactions with food items
Your doctor may recommend you take Intrafox Tablet after having your meal to prevent nausea.
Storage and disposal of Intrafox 200 MG
- Store Intrafox Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Intrafox 200 MG
Seek urgent medical help if you feel you have taken too much of Intrafox Tablet.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed taking any dose of Intrafox Tablet, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Intrafox Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
A: Your doctor may recommend that you take Intrafox Tablet after having your meal to prevent nausea.
Q: How long should I take Intrafox Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Intrafox Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and don't stop taking this medicine on your own.
Q: Is Intrafox an antibiotic?
A: No, Intrafox is not an antibiotic medicine. It is an anti-spasmodic medicine used to reduce muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
Q: What is the composition of Intrafox?
A: Intrafox composition consists of Flavoxate as its active ingredient. It works by relaxing the muscles in the bladder.
Q: What are the side effects of Intrafox?
A: You may rarely experience nausea after taking Intrafox. However, the symptoms are usually mild and resolve on your own.
- Urispas 200mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Urispas 200mg Film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed