Iladay 10mg Tablet
Iladay 10 MG Description
Iladay Tablet is an antiulcer medicine that is used for the treatment of duodenal or gastric ulcers in adults only. It contains ilaprazole as its active ingredient that belongs to the proton pump inh
ibitors class of medicines. It acts by decreasing the amount of acid produced in the stomach. Before taking this medicine or initiating the treatment, let your doctor know about your detailed medical and medication history.
- Lupila 10mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 185.50₹ 157.67₹ 15.77/Tablet
Uses of Iladay 10 MG
Contraindications of Iladay 10 MG
- If you are allergic to ilaprazole or any other ingredient of Iladay Tablet.
- If you experience any kind of allergic reaction such as itching, swelling etc., after taking this medicine.
- If you are already taking anti-HIV medicine.
Side effects of Iladay 10 MG
- Stomach ache
Precautions and Warnings of Iladay 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver problem and are elderly. Because liver functions are usually depressed in aged persons. Hence, caution is advised and treatment can be discontinued if any adverse effect is seen while taking this medicine....
Mode of Action of Iladay 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Iladay 10 MG
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Iladay Tablet should preferably be taken in the morning at least one hour before food.
Interactions of Iladay 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Iladay Tablet works or Iladay itself can affect the action of other medicines if taken along. Hence, it's important to inform your doctor about your complete medication history. ...
- Especialy if you are taking antiviral medicines like ritonavir, atazanavir, etc. As, Iladay Tablet can impair the active of antiviral medicines if taken along.
Storage and disposal of Iladay 10 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.