By SANIFY HEALTHCARE
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ifydrox 90 MG Description
Ifydrox Tablet is a medicine used for relieving pain, swelling and inflammation associated with muscles, joints and bones. It contains etoricoxib as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used in children below 16 years of age. Inform your doctor about any underlying medical condition, any medicines or supplements you are currently taking....
|You Save||₹11.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, headache, dizziness, nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Etoricoxib(90.0 Mg)
Uses of Ifydrox 90 MG
- Ifydrox Tablet is used to treat pain and inflammation in various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis.
- It is also used to provide relief from acute muscle pain.
Contraindications of Ifydrox 90 MG
- If you are allergic to etoricoxib or any other ingredient of Ifydrox Tablet
- If you have history of allergies to other pain killers such as breathing difficulty, runny nose,itching, facial swelling
- If you have active ulcer or bleeding in the stomach or intestine.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disease
- If your age is below 16 years
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you are suffering from heart diseases, peripheral arterial disease (circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs), or cerebrovascular disease such as stroke
Side effects of Ifydrox 90 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Ifydrox 90 MG
Can I take Ifydrox Tablet during pregnancy?
Ifydrox Tablet should not be taken during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or think you can be pregnant, consult your doctor. If a woman becomes pregnant during treatment, etoricoxib must be discontinued.
Can I take Ifydrox Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if etoricoxib in Ifydrox Tablet passes into human milk. Thus women should avoid breastfeeding while on this medicine. However, you should always consult your doctor for further information.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ifydrox Tablet?
Ifydrox Tablet can cause dizziness, spinning sensation (vertigo) or sleepiness, if you experience any of these effects, it is advised not to drive or operate machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Ifydrox Tablet?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. However, drinking alcohol while taking this medicine can worsen the side effects like dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or experience ulcers or bleeding from stomach or intestine
- You have a history of heart failure or other diseases related to heart
- You have swelling due to fluid retention (excess fluid in the body)
- You have underlying condition such as high blood pressure, high or abnormal cholesterol, diabetes or if you smoke
- You are suffering from liver disease or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from dehydration
- You are an aged person (above 65 years)
- You are on any medicine.
Mode of Action of Ifydrox 90 MG
How Does It Work?
Etoricoxib works by reducing the generation of prostaglandins that are responsible for pain and inflammation in the body
Directions for Use of Ifydrox 90 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine. You can take this medicine with or without food, but preferably at the fixed time.
- Do not take it for more time than the prescribed dose or duration.
Interactions of Ifydrox 90 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ifydrox Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, blood-thinning, certain anti-infectives, immunomodulators, painkillers, medicines for treating irregular heart rate, anti-asthmatics, oral contraceptives, certain hormonal preparation, for brain related disorder, etc...
Storage and disposal of Ifydrox 90 MG
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture.
- Keep it out of reach of children an pets.
Dosage of Ifydrox 90 MG
If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should i take Ifydrox Tablet?
A: You should take Ifydrox Tablet as advised by your doctor, but preferably at fixed time. You can take this medicine with or without food.
Q: Can i take Ifydrox Tablet for back pain?
A: No, Ifydrox Tablet should not be taken for back pain without consulting your doctor. Since, back pain could be due to various reasons, thus always consult your doctor.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay