Hylo Comod Eye Drops 10ml
Hylo Comod 1 % Description
Hylo Comod Eye Drop are used to relieve discomfort and irritation of eyes in conditions like dry eyes. Dry eyes can be caused by various underlying illnesses and exposure to environmental pollutants.
It contains hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), a soothing agent. This eyedrop makes wearing of hard and soft contact lenses more comfortable. It should be used as directed by the doctor. Before using the Hylo Comod Eye Drop, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
Uses of Hylo Comod 1 %
Contraindications of Hylo Comod 1 %
Side effects of Hylo Comod 1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Hylo Comod 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience a burning sensation, itching, watering or pain in eyes after using Hylo Comod Eye Drop.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Do not touch the tip of the nozzle.
Mode of Action of Hylo Comod 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Hylo Comod 1 %
- Use Hylo Comod Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss an application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after instilling.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. Keep the dropper clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Hylo Comod 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Hylo Comod 1 %
- Store Hylo Comod Eye Drop in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.