Hiflox Eye Drops 5ml
Hiflox 0.3 % Description
Hiflox Eye Drop is an antibiotic medicine, used to treat bacterial infection of eyes like conjunctivitis. It contains ofloxacin as an active ingredient that works by killing the particular bacteria's
responsible for infection in the eyes. It is advised to use this medicine for prescribed duration to make sure all the infection has cleared. You should be very careful while driving or using any tools because your vision may become slightly blur for a while after using Hiflox Eye Drop. It is suggested to ask the doctor before giving it to children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. It is not recommended to use contact lenses during the treatment.
- Oflo Eye Drops 5mlBy Nordic Pharma Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 36.50₹ 31.39₹ 6.28/Ml
Uses of Hiflox 0.3 %
Contraindications of Hiflox 0.3 %
Side effects of Hiflox 0.3 %
- Eye pain
- Irritation in eyes
Precautions and Warnings of Hiflox 0.3 %
Other General Warnings
- You are already having an allergy to any other antibiotics.
- Use Hiflox Eye Drop within one month after opening the container.
- If you do not feel any relief or experience increased or persistent irritation, stop using the medicine and consult your doctor.
- You experience any severe allergic reactions like swelling, difficulty in breathing, any heart related problem etc. then discontinue the medicine and talk to your doctor immediately.
- It should be used with caution in patients who are having ulcers on eye surface.
- Do not touch the nozzle of the dropper to avoid contamination and wash hands properly before instillation of the drops.
Mode of Action of Hiflox 0.3 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Hiflox 0.3 %
- Use Hiflox Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Hiflox 0.3 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Inform your doctor about any other medicine, supplement or OTC products that you are currently consuming.
- If you use another eye drop product along with this medicine, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of both the medicines.
Storage and disposal of Hiflox 0.3 %
- Store it in original packing to protect it from light.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Try to keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Hiflox 0.3 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take while using Hiflox Eye Drop?
- You should wash your hands properly before and after the use of this medicine.
- The eye drops should be discarded after 4 weeks of first opening
- Try not to touch the dropper to avoid contamination and should be kept out of the reach of children
Q: What should I remember while using Hiflox Eye Drop?
- A person using this medicine should avoid going out and getting exposed to sunlight.
- One should avoid activities like driving, using heavy machinery while using this eye drop as it can make your vision blur for a short while.
Q: What should I discus with my Doctor while taking Hiflox Eye Drop?
- You must need to tell your doctor if you are already using any other eye drops or medicines including all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- You use contact lenses.
- You have recently gone through an eye surgery.