Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml Description
Grilinctus CD Syrup 100ml is a combination of two medicines: Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Codeine, which relieves dry cough. Chlorpheniramine maleate is an antiallergic medication. It prevents a chem
ical messenger (histamine) from causing cough in allergy. Codeine is a cough suppressant. Grilinctus CD Syrup is taken with or without food in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor. You should keep taking this medicine for as long as your doctor recommends. If you stop treatment too early, your symptoms may come back, and your condition may worsen. Let your healthcare team know about all other medications you are taking, as some may affect or be affected. Nausea, vomiting, constipation, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, and sweating are the most prevalent adverse effects. The majority of symptoms are only transient and will pass with time. If you have any concerns about any of these side effects, contact your doctor right away.
|You Save||₹12.52 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Codeine(10.0 Mg) + Chlorpheniramine / Chlorphenamine(4.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Cough, provides relief from runny nose, watery eyes and throat irritation.|
|Side effects||dryness of mouth, hypotension, headache, urticaria, rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
- Runny nose,
- Watery eyes,
- Throat irritation is also relieved.
Contraindications of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
Side effects of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
- Some side effects include:
- Dryness of mouth, nose and throat
- Thickening of bronchial secretions
Precautions and Warnings of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
Other General Warnings
- Tell your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Grilinctus CD Syrup:
- You have a substance dependence
- You have had a head injury
- You have pain in your stomach (abdomen)
- You have prostate problems
- You have problems with your urinary tract
- You plan to have surgery
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have thyroid problems, such as hypothyroidism
- You take pain medicines such as narcotics
- You take cold or allergy medicines
- You take medicines for mental illness
- You take medicines for depression
Mode of Action of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
- For the dosage and duration of this drug, follow your doctor's instructions
- Before using, read the directions on the label.
- Take it after measuring it using a measuring cup.
- Before using, give it a good shake.
- Grilinctus CD Syrup can be taken with or without food; however, it's best to take it at the same time every day.
Interactions of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Opioids, antihistamines(used especially in the treatment of allergies), antipsychotics, anti-anxiety agents: as they cause an additive CNS depressant effect and should be avoided
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (medications used for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease) and TricyclicAntidepressants -The use of MAOIs or tricyclic antidepressants with codeine preparations may increase the effect of either the antidepressant or codeine....
- Anticholinergic medicines-(should be administered cautiously to persons receiving other anticholinergic medicines to avoid paralytic ileus and excessive anticholinergic effects)
Storage and disposal of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
Dosage of Grilinctus Cd Syrup 100ml
- Cold clammy skin, anxiety, sedation, fits, abnormal heartbeats, confusion, discomfort, and coma are signs of a dangerous overdose of Grilinctus syrup. Call your doctor or go to the local hospital straight away if you fear you've taken too much of this syrup or are experiencing pain....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What effect does Grilinctus Cd have on the heart?
Q: Dose selection for elderly patients?
- Because of the increased risk of reduced hepatic, renal, or cardiac function, as well as concomitant disease or other pharmacological therapy, dosing for an elderly patient should be done with caution, usually starting at the low end of the dosage range....
- Accessdata.fda.gov. [cited 1 February 2022]. Available from:
- .Tuzistra XR, Tuxarin ER (codeine/chlorpheniramine) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com]. Available from:
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. [cited 1 February 2022]. Available from: