Glp M1 Tablets
By INTRA LABS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Glp M1 Tablets Description
Glp M1 Tab contains a combination of Glimepiride and Metformin, an anti-diabetic medicine.
|You Save||₹6.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
Check more medicines with composition as Glimepiride + Metformin
Uses of Glp M1 Tablets
This medicine is used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus; when diet, exercise and Glimepiride or Metformin alone is not able to control the blood sugar levels adequately.
Contraindications of Glp M1 Tablets
- If you are allergic to metformin, glimepiride or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have serious kidney failure or liver failure
- If you have any metabolic acidosis (too much acid in the body fluids) like lactic acidosis, diabetic ketoacidosis or diabetic pre-coma
- If you have dehydration, severe infections, shock and injections containing iodine
- If you have had heart or lung failure, recent incidence of heart attack and shock
- If you are alcoholic.
Side effects of Glp M1 Tablets
- Metabolic disorders: weight gain, low blood sugar level which can cause headache, sweating, nausea, wet skin, anxiety and restlessness
- Stomach disorders: vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, stomach pain, loss of taste sensation, metallic taste and stomach discomfort (pressure and fullness)
- Heart disorders: High blood pressure, irregular heart rhythm, chest pain (arrhythmias)
- Skin disorders: Allergic skin reactions like rashes, itching, red bumps on the skin and sometimes hair loss, in case of progressive skin allergy, inform the doctor immediately, it might lead to shock
- Eye disorders: Temporary visual disturbances
- Blood disorders: Changes in blood cell count, anemia
- Others: Difficulty in breathing, decrease in vitamin B12 levels alter brain function and light sensitivity.
Precautions and Warnings of Glp M1 Tablets
Can I take Glp M1 Tab during pregnancy?
- It is advisable not to use this medicine during pregnancy as this medicine may harm your unborn baby
- If you have diabetes and happen to be pregnant, your doctor may shift you from this medicine to insulin injections
- Inform your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or are pregnant.
Can I take Glp M1 Tab while breastfeeding?
- It is advisable not to breastfeed during the treatment with this medicine as it may harm the baby
- Consult your doctor for more information on the use of this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Glp M1 Tab?
- It can cause low blood sugar levels which can lead to drowsiness, unconsciousness or confusion. These can be dangerous while driving
- Consult your doctor whether you can drive a car if you have frequent episodes of hypoglycemia
- Keep a juice or chocolate in the car close to you while driving, in case you start feeling any of the above symptoms of hypoglycemia, immediately have the juice or chocolate
- Note that artificial sweeteners are not of any use in such scenarios.
Can I consume alcohol with Glp M1 Tab?
- It is advisable not to consume alcohol during treatment with this medicine
- Alcohol alters the way this medicine works
- Be cautious not to consume alcohol on an empty stomach. Alcohol increases the risk of low blood sugar
- Excessive consumption of alcohol when taking this medicine can cause serious complication known as ketoacidosis.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience extreme hunger, headache, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, restlessness, aggression, reduced alertness, confusion, shakiness or dizziness. These could be signs of low blood sugar. If you have any of these, immediately have sugar or sweet juice Inform your doctor as you may need a change in your medicine's dose...
- You are experiencing pins-and-needles sensation, numbness and weakness
- You are going to have a diagnostic imaging test which involves injection of iodine
- You have dehydration due to diarrhoea, vomiting or limited fluid intake
- You have suffered through trauma
- You have to undergo surgery in the near future
- You have serious kidney and liver problems
- You have thyroid disorder
- You are overweight (specific diet restriction may be suggested).
Mode of Action of Glp M1 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- This combination is known to control blood sugar to a greater extent than metformin or glimepiride alone Glimiperide lowers the blood sugar level increasing release of insulin hormone from pancreas
- Insulin moves sugar (glucose) from the blood into the cells
- Metformin decreases the absorption in the intestine and production of sugar by the liver
- Both of these components are known to increase the insulin sensitivity of the body (allows the cells of the body to use blood glucose more effectively, reducing blood sugar).
Directions for Use of Glp M1 Tablets
It should be consumed as a whole without chewing or crushing with a sufficient amount of water with food.
Interactions of Glp M1 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- You may have symptoms of low blood sugar if you are taking other medicines for diabetes like Insulin, Pioglitazone, medicines for high blood pressure (ACE inhibitors like Captopril), Steroids, Chloramphenicol, Fenfluramine, Fenyramidol, medicine to lower blood cholesterol (fibrates), medicine to treat depression (Fluoxetine), medicine to treat blood clotting like Coumarins, Cyclophosphamide, Miconazole, Probenecid, antibiotics like Clarithromycin, Doxycycline, Ofloxacin etc....
- You may have symptoms of high blood sugar if you are taking oral contraceptives, Acetazolamide, water pill, Phenytoid, Rifampicin, medicines for constipation, Phenytoin, Rifampicin and medicines for thyroid disorders...
- Medicines like anti-allergic (ranitidine), clonidine, reserpine and medicines used to treat high blood pressure like atenolol can alter the way this medicine works and may block your body's response to low blood sugar. This can lead to dangerously low levels of blood sugar...
- Medicines like Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Water pill, Enalapril may affect your kidney functions if taken along with this medicine
- Medicines used to treat thyroid can affect the way this medicine works.
Storage and disposal of Glp M1 Tablets
- Store at room temperature in a dry place
- Protect it from moisture
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Glp M1 Tablets
- Overdose of this medicine may lead to severe hypoglycemia and lactic acidosis (Excessive lactic acid build-up) & (low blood sugar)
- This can result in headache, nausea, vomiting, sleep disturbances, restlessness, impaired alertness and reactions, depression, confusion, dizziness etc.
- If you experience these, immediately take glucose or juice or sugar-containing products (Sugar candy)
- Contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital as you may require close monitoring for the next few hours.
Missed a Dose
- Missed dose may lead to high blood sugar levels, which includes symptoms like feeling thirsty, excessive urination, loss of appetite, drowsiness, fruity smell from breath etc.
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What diet should I follow?
- A diet should be high in fibre, low in fat with adequate protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals
- Maintain the regular meal timings and try to have soups and salads
- Diet should include boiled, steamed, or baked food
- Ensure moderate use of edible oils (groundnut oil, olive oil), very less use of ghee and butter
- Drink at least 8-10 glass of water daily
- Carry fruit or low calorie high fibre biscuits while travelling
Q: What should I avoid being a diabetic patient?
- Do not shop when you are hungry. You could be tempted to buy oily and fried food
- Avoid overeating
- Avoid maida, white bread, potato, noodles, corn flakes, poori, biryani, naan, fried rice, etc
- Stop having daals with ghee, deep-fried pulses
- Avoid cream soups, carrot juice, deep-fried vegetables, vegetable curries with excess oil.
Q: My blood sugar falls too often, what could be the reason?
- Avoid skipping meals, fasting, too much alcohol intake, taking alcohol on an empty stomach and taking double dose
- If you are taking any medicines mentioned in the drug interaction section, you need to inform your doctor
- Always keep a juice or sugar candy with you, in case you experience symptoms of hypoglycemia like headache, irritability, drowsiness, reduced alertness or nausea, immediately have the juice or glucose ...
- Do not have artificial sweeteners in this situation
- If such episodes happen too often, inform your doctor as you may need a decrease in the dose of this medicine.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes is one of the most common metabolic illnesses in the world. And there are ways you can live happily without allowing it to dictate your life. All you need is to know how to manage your blood sugar levels and take control of your health. A crucial part of managing diabetes is
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Table of Contents Introduction:Vector-Borne DiseasesDengueChikungunya FeverMalariaGastrointestinal DiseasesTyphoidCholeraStomach InfectionsTreatmentPharmEasy Monsoon Fever Package – AdvancedCommon ConditionsCold and CoughAllergiesConclusion: Introduction: Monsoon is the season for rejuvenation after the harshest summer in India. While the monsoon has its advantages, it has its disadvantages. Floods, waterlogging and incessant rainfall can lead to the spread of infectious illnesses. In this article,
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Introduction Type 2 Diabetes and obesity are two closely related conditions. Obesity significantly increases the risk of type 2 diabetes and in cases where people have been able to achieve significant weight loss, their blood sugar control has been excellent. Here are some frequently asked questions on diabetes and obesity in India. Q1. I was
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Table of Contents List of monsoon diseases that cause fever:How to save yourself from fever during the rainy season?PharmEasy Monsoon Fever Package – AdvancedConclusion: The monsoon season might seem like a respite after the scorching summer heat, but it is also the time when several diseases are on the rise. In India, the monsoon season
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
We at PharmEasy, strive to build a holistic approach toward wellness for our customers in their journey to achieving good health. While we aim to be the healthcare partner for life, we also want to enhance our customer’s lifestyle quotient by giving them 360-degree wellness support. We have come a long way from just being
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
Table of Contents But, first, let’s understand what a cataract is?What symptoms to look for to detect cataracts?It is important to know, what might cause cataracts?Home remedies for cataracts. Does it really help?7 Home remedies beneficial for your eyesKey takeawaysFAQs: Cataracts may not be life-threatening, but they can impair your eyesight if not treated on
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Table of Contents The symptoms of cataract include:Is exercise good for Cataracts?5 Exercises and Yoga beneficial for your eyes-Exercises to avoid cataractsConclusion:FAQs: A cataract is a condition in which you experience blurry vision. It can affect one or both eyes, develops slowly and may make it difficult for you to do the daily chores. As
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
Table of Contents Look after his diet:Ensuring timely testing:Motivating him to exercise:Keeping a check on his mental health:Conclusion: A father is someone who teaches you to have fun and stay in touch with your youthful side while also leading the importance of balance and discipline. However, most fathers become so caught up in the well-being
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Table of Contents First, let’s learn what hydrocele is?What causes hydrocele?What are the symptoms?What to eat and not eat if dealing with hydrocele?Foods that are beneficial for people with hydrocele:The food you should avoid in hydrocele:Conclusion:FAQs First, let’s learn what hydrocele is? The hydrocele is an enlargement of the scrotum, the thin sac that contains
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Table of Contents 9 Best foods that are good for a person with varicoceleFoods to avoid with varicoceleVaricocele-friendly recipes to tryConclusionFAQs Varicocele is a condition that affects the scrotum in males, causing the veins to enlarge or appear twisted. The scrotum is a protective sac of skin that contains the testicles in males. When the
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Ingredients of Sitopaladi Churna:Therapeutic Uses of Sitopaladi Churna:Benefits of Sitopladi1. Benefits of Sitopaladi Churna for Cough:2. Benefits of Sitopaladi Churna for Digestion:3. Benefits of Sitopaladi Churna for Allergies:4. Benefits of Sitopaladi Churna for Diabetes:5. Benefits of Sitopaladi Churna for Anaemia:6. Benefits of Sitopaladi Churna for Migraine:7. Benefits of Sitopaladi Churna for Respiratory
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Table of Contents IntroductionNutritionalValue of Munakka:Therapeutic Uses of Munakka:Benefits of MunakkaBenefits of Munakka for Gastrointestinal health:Benefits of Munakka forAnemia:Benefits of Munakka for Dental Health:Benefits of Munakka for Bone Health:Benefits of Munakka for Skin:Benefits of Munakka for Hair:Benefits of Munakka for the Heart:Benefits of Munakka for Weight Loss:Benefits of Munakka for Piles:Benefits of Munakka for Dental
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Table of Contents IntroductionIngredients ofKanchanarguggulu:TherapeuticUsesOfKanchanarGuggulu:BenefitsOfKanchanarGuggulu BenefitsOfKanchanarGuggulu ForHypothyroidism:Benefits ofKanchanarGugguluforPolycystic Ovarian Syndrome:Benefits ofKanchanarGuggulufor Uterine Fibroids:Benefits ofKanchanarGuggulufor Cancer:Benefits ofKanchanarGuggulufor Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia:Benefits ofKanchanarGuggulufor Tonsillitis:Benefits ofKanchanarGuggulufor Lymph Node Swelling:Other Benefits ofKanchanarGuggulu:Side Effects ofKanchanarGuggulu:Precautions and Warnings to be Taken WithKanchanarGuggulu:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction Kachnartree(Bauhiniavariegata)is a deciduous tree native to India and China. In India, it is widely found in Assam,
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Table of Contents Introduction: Therapeutic Uses of& Benefits of Nagkesar:Uses of Nagkesar FlowersUses of Nagkesar LeavesUses of Nagkesar Seeds Uses of Nagkesar Bark and RootsBenefits ofNagkesarin Piles:Benefits ofNagkesarfor Arthritis:Benefits ofNagkesarfor Skin:Benefits ofNagkesaron the Central Nervous System:How to UseNagkesar:Side Effects ofNagkesar:Precautions and Warnings to be Taken withNagkesar:Frequently Asked Questions:References: The content has been written by a medical
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Table of Contents Introduction: Ingredients of Ashokarishta & Their Properties:Method of Preparation:TherapeuticUses of Ashoka:Benefits of Ashokarishta:Benefits of Ashokarishta for Skin:Benefits of Ashokarishta for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS):Other Benefits of Ashokarishta:How to Use Ashokarishta:Side Effects of Ashokarishta:Precautions & Warnings to be Taken with Ashokarishta:Frequently Asked Questions:1) Where are Ashoka Trees Commonly Found?2) Can Ashokarishta be Used for
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Therapeutic Uses of Various Parts ofAmaltas:Leaves:Seeds:Fruits:Flower:Pulp:Bark:Ripe Pod:Benefits of Amaltas:Benefits ofAmaltasfor Constipation:Benefits ofAmaltasforSkin Diseases:Benefits ofAmaltasfor Suppressing Cough:Benefits ofAmaltasfor Congestion:Benefits ofAmaltasfor the Heart:Benefits ofAmaltasfor Urinary Problems:Benefits ofAmaltasfor Fever:How to UseAmaltas:Side Effects ofAmaltas:Precautions to TakeAmaltas:Frequently Asked QuestionsReferences: The content has been written by a medical expert. Introduction: Amaltas, also known asCassia fistula or Golden shower
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Kaunch Beej:Therapeutic Uses of Kaunch Beej: Benefits of Kaunch Beej Benefits of Kaunch Beej for Parkinson’s Disease:Benefits of Kaunch Beej for Diabetes:Benefits of Kaunch Beej for Snake Bites:Benefits of Kaunch Beej for Weight Loss:How to Use Kaunch Beej?Side Effects of Kaunch Beej:Precautions to Take with Kaunch Beej:Interactions with Other
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Table of Contents Introduction Other Names JatamansiTherapeutic Value of Jatamansi:Benefits of JatamansiBenefits of Jatamansi as Antidepressant:Benefits of Jatamansi as an Antidiabetic:Benefits of Jatamansi as a Hepatoprotective Agent:Benefits of Jatamansi as Anticonvulsant:Benefits of Jatamansi as an Anticancer Agent:Benefits of Jatamansi as Antifungal & Antibacterial Agent:Benefits of Jatamansi as a Cardio-protective Agent:Benefits of Jatamansi as Antiparkinson Agent:Benefits of
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Table of Contents Introduction: Therapeutic Uses of KalmeghBenefits of Kalmegh:Benefits of kalmegh in infections:Gastrointestinal Tract Infections: Upper Respiratory Tract Infections: Fever & Cold: Throat InfectionsBenefits of Kalmegh as an Analgesic & Anti-inflammatory HerbBenefits of Kalmegh in Improving DigestionBenefits of Kalmegh for Protecting the LiverBenefits of Kalmegh for Cancer TreatmentBenefits of Kalmegh in Treatment of UlcersBenefits of
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Sarpagandha Benefits & Therapeutic Uses Are:Uses of Sarpagandha Root: Uses of Sarpagandha Leaves:Benefits of Sarpagandha for High Blood Pressure:Benefits of Sarpagandha for the brain:Benefits of Sarpagandha for Anxiety:Benefits of Sarpagandha for Insomnia (Sleeplessness):Benefits of Sarpagandha for Fever:Benefits of Sarpagandha for skin: Other Benefits of Sarpagandha: How to Use Sarpagandha?Side Effects of Sarpagandha:Precautions
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Therapeutic Uses of& Benefits of ChandraprabhaVati:How to UseChandraprabhaVati:Side Effects ofChandraprabhaVati:Precautions & Warnings tobe TakenwithChandraprabhaVati:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: ChandraprabhaVatiis a potent Ayurvedic formulation thatis mainly usedin obesity, diabetes, metabolic diseases, and other diseases related to the urinary and genital system.Chandermeans moon in Sanskrit, while Prabha means glow. 1 ChandraprabhaVaticontains 37 ingredients.2,3 Therapeutic Uses
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
Table of Contents Introduction:What is a hydrocele?What are the symptoms?When to consult with a doctor?Home remedies for hydroceleFAQs: Introduction: Have you been experiencing an uncomfortable swelling around your testicles? The chances are that you may have developed hydrocele. For average humans, it is usually challenging to self-diagnose it due to our lack of knowledge, causing
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Table of Contents The symptoms of hydrocele include:Is exercise good for Hydrocele?6 Exercises and yoga for people with HydroceleExercises to avoid HydroceleConclusionFAQs A hydrocele is a condition in which fluid gets filled up in a male’s scrotum, causing it to swell. Even though hydrocele is not considered a major health issue, it does not necessarily
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
Table of Contents Why does it occur?Signs and symptoms to look out forRisksComplicationsTreatment for Ramsay Hunt syndromeConclusion: Ramsay Hunt syndrome is a complication caused by the varicella-zoster virus. It affects the facial nerves leading to numbness, facial paralysis and loss of hearing sensation on the affected side. This syndrome is characterised by affected facial nerves
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Table of Contents IntroductionWhat causes internet addiction?Symptoms of internet addictionTreatment of internet addictionConclusion: Introduction The internet is an integral part of modern life. The global population is using the internet day and night, for various purposes. However, we may or may not realise that using the internet has not just become our habit, but an
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Kiwi:Properties of Kiwi:Potential Uses of Kiwi:Side Effects of Kiwi:Precautions to Take With Kiwi:Interactions With Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Kiwi is scientifically known as Actinidia deliciosa. It is native to China and originated in the mountain ranges of Chang Kiang valley (Yang Tao) in northern China. Kiwi is also
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Star Anise:Properties of Star Anise:Potential Uses of Star Anise:How to Use Star Anise?Side Effects of Star Anise:Precautions to Take With Star Anise:Interactions With Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Star anise, scientifically known as Illicium verum, is an evergreen small, medium-sized tree from the plant family Star anise, scientifically known
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Saffron:Properties of Saffron:Potential Uses of Saffron:How to Use Saffron?Side Effects of Saffron:Precautions to Take With Saffron:Interactions With Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Saffron, the most expensive spice in the world, is a tiny part of a fragrant flower which smells like honey. Scientifically known as Crocus sativus, it belongs
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction: Nutritional Value of Jackfruit:Therapeutic Uses of Jackfruit:Benefits of Jackfruit:Other health benefits of Jackfruit:How to Use Jackfruit:Side Effects of Jackfruit:Precautions to Take with Jackfruit:Interactions with Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: The jackfruit trees grow in abundance in countries like India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and other countries in Southeast Asia.1,2 The scientific name of
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Table of Contents The symptoms of phimosis include:Is exercise good for phimosis?Stretching exercises for phimosisExercises to avoid phimosisConclusion:FAQs: Phimosis is a condition of the penis which may occur in some adults and children who have not undergone circumcision. If you suffer from phimosis, it means your foreskin can’t be pulled back or retracted from around
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Table of Contents Introduction: Nutritional value of Pomegranate:Therapeutic Uses of Pomegranate:Benefits of Pomegranate for Overall Health:Side Effects of Pomegranate:How to use Pomegranate:Precautions to Take with Pomegranate:Interaction with other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Pomegranate is scientifically known as Punica granatum and it belongs to the family Lythraceae. The pomegranate tree first originated in Northern Africa and is
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
A healthy sexual relationship feels great and brings you closer to your partner. Regular intimacy is also beneficial to your mental and physical health. Making love can improve your heart function, reduce stress and anxiety, alleviate aches and so much more. Unfortunately, some seemingly innocent habits before and after sex can lead to issues, ruining
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Black Cardamom:Properties of Black Cardamom:Potential Use of Black Cardamom:Other potential use of black cardamomHow to Use Black Cardamom?Side Effects of Black Cardamom:Precautions to Take With Black Cardamom:Interactions With Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions: References: Introduction: Amomum subulatom Roxburgh, commonly known as large cardamom or black cardamom, is one of the well-known
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Galangal:Properties of Galangal:Potential Uses of Galangal:How to Use Galangal?Side Effects of Galangal:Precautions to Take With Galangal:Interactions With Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Galangal, scientifically known as Alpinia galanga, is a herbal plant. It belongs to the Zingiberaceae family. It is widely cultivated in many countries such as China, Indonesia,
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Table of Contents Use nail clippers or scissors regularlyUse a finger brushUse the right laundry detergentSanitize and keep your home cleanUse a sterilizerConclusion: It goes without saying that your baby’s personal hygiene is of utmost importance to keep him or her healthy and safe. A baby’s skin is extremely sensitive and delicate, hence it needs
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Table of Contents 0 to 3 months3 to 6 months6 to 9 months9 to 12 months1 to 2 Years2 to 3 Years3 to 4 Years4 to 5 YearsConclusion: Right after birth, a baby begins to learn, from crying to latching and one of the most crucial times for baby growth and development is between birth
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction: Nutritional Value of Ladyfinger:Therapeutic Uses of Ladyfinger:Benefits of Ladyfinger:How to Use Lady finger?Side Effects of Ladyfinger:Precautions to Take With Ladyfinger:Interactions With Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Ladyfinger, popularly known as bhindi in India, is rich in nutrients. It is considered a good source of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, enzymes, calcium, potassium and many
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction: Nutritional Value of Amla Juice:Therapeutic Uses of Amla Juice:Benefits of Amla Juice for Overall Health:How to Use Amla Juice?Side Effects of Amla Juice:Precautions to Take with Amla Juice:Interactions with Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: You might have heard your grandmother or other elderly family members rave about how good amla is for
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Aloe Vera:Therapeutic Uses of Aloe Vera:Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice for Overall Health:How to Use Aloe vera Juice?Side Effects of Aloe Vera Juice:Precautions to Take with Aloe vera Juice:Interactions with Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: You might have seen a plant that looks prickly on the outside but is
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Table of Contents What causes phimosis? Types of Phimosis:There are 3 main types of phimosis:Symptoms Of phimosisHome remedies for phimosisWhen to seek professional help for phimosis?ConclusionFAQs Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin on the penis becomes tight, making it difficult or impossible to pull it past the tip of the penis. In males, the
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Orange:Therapeutic Uses of Orange:Benefits of OrangesHow to Use Orange:Side Effects of Orange:Precautions to Take with Orange:Interactions with Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Orange, also known as santra or naranga, is a famous fruit. We all know that orange is rich in vitamin C and has several health benefits. Let’s
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Table of Contents Changes the expecting mother may experience-Developmental changes in the babyWhat can you do in the 3 rd trimester of pregnancy?When do you call your doctor?Conclusion This article is written by Dr Veena H (MBBS.DGO). Dr Veena is a gynaecologist with 10 Years Of Clinical Experience Third-trimester pregnancy is the last phase of
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Table of Contents Introduction:Nutritional Value of Lychee:Therapeutic Uses of Lychee:Benefits of Lychee:How to Use Lychee:Side Effects of Lychee:Precautions to Take with Lychee:Interactions of Lychee with Other Drugs:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Lychee (Litchi chinensis) is a seasonal fruit widely cultivated in many countries. High nutritional value, attractive colour and delicious taste make this fruit a popular
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Table of Contents Introduction: What Causes Ageing?Symptoms of Ageing:Suggested Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing:When to Seek Medical Help?Conclusion:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Skin ageing is a complex natural process that occurs because of inborn or natural factors (hormones, cellular metabolism, genetics and metabolic processes) or external factors (chemicals, pollution, long-term exposure to light, toxins and ionising radiation).1 The
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Table of Contents Introduction: What Causes Hangover?Symptoms of Hangover:Suggested Home Remedies for Hangover:Other Home RemediesWhen to Seek Medical Help?Conclusion:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Partied too hard and not feeling like you can drag yourself out of bed? We have all heard of that hungover friend or experienced hangovers after a night of drinking too much. Drinking too
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Table of Contents Is exercise good for varicocele?5 Exercises for varicoceleExercise to avoid varicoceleConclusionFAQs Varicocele is when an enlargement occurs in the veins of the scrotum which is a thin pouch of skin tissue surrounding the testicles. These veins carry oxygen-poor blood back to the heart from the testicles. Varicoceles occur if the blood collects
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
Table of Contents What causes varicocele?Symptoms of varicoceleHome remedies for varicoceleWhen to seek professional help for varicocele?ConclusionFAQs Varicocele is a condition that affects 10%-15% of adult men and chances may be higher in younger males. Varicocele is a similar condition to varicose veins except it occurs in the scrotum. The male reproductive organs include the
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Table of Contents What does gut health mean and how does it affect bodily functions?Here are some ways in which your gut bacteria can impact your healthDigestive healthObesity, weight gain and diabetesBrain healthHeart healthThe immune systemSkin diseasesBone diseaseReproductive systemGut and eye You’ve probably heard of the gut-brain connection. However, recent research has revealed that gut
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Aerobic exercises are also known as “cardio” because these exercises require the pumping of oxygenated blood by the heart which delivers oxygen to the working muscles of the body. These exercises stimulate the heart rate and breathing rate so that you can sustain the exercise session for longer. These are typically moderate-intensity exercises that not
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay
Table of Contents Introduction:What Causes Tooth Decay?Symptoms of Tooth Decay:Suggested Home Remedies for Tooth Decay:When to Seek Medical Help?Conclusion:Frequently Asked Questions:References: Introduction: Have you noticed small, black holes in your teeth? Did you dismiss them as just stains? They may not be just stains; they can be early signs of tooth decay. Since childhood, we
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.