Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
Price to be Updated
Getruk Eye/Ear Drops Description
Getruk Eye/Ear Drops is an antibiotic medicine meant for eye infections. It is used to treat bacterial infection of the eye such as conjunctivitis. It contains gatifloxacin as the active ingredient.
Getruk Eye/Ear Drops works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria responsible for infection. This medicine is meant for external use only. Do not miss any dose of this medicine and complete full course of treatment even if you feel better. Do not wear a contact lens while using it. Before using this eye drop, inform your doctor if you have any eye condition.
Uses of Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
Contraindications of Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
Side effects of Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
- Red, irritated, itchy or teary eyes
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Swollen eyelids
Precautions and Warnings of Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
Other General Warnings
- You experience irritation, pain, redness in the eye and changes in the vision. If your condition worsens, you might have to discontinue the treatment.
- Contact lenses should be removed before each application and should be inserted after 15 minutes.
- Avoid long-term use of this eye drop.
Mode of Action of Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Hold the dropper close to the eye and gently squeeze the dropper.
- Place the recommended number of drops inside the lower eyelid.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Repeat for the other eyes if required after 5-10 minutes.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area.
Interactions of Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Getruk Eye/Ear Drops is to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Especially if you are already using any other eye drops for other conditions.
Storage and disposal of Getruk Eye/Ear Drops
- Keep the lid of the container closed when not in use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.