Fullform 200mg Inhaler
By CIPLA LIMITED
120md Metered Dose Inhaler in Box
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fullform 200mg Inhaler Description
Fullform 200mg inhaler is used to treat respiratory conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma. These are characterized by difficulty in breathing, coughing, etc. It contains
two components, beclomethasone and formoterol.
|You Save||₹31.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Beclometasone(200.0 Mcg) + Formoterol(6.0 Mcg)|
|Uses||Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder|
|Side effects||Candidiasis of mouth and throat, throat irritation, cough, palpitation, tremor|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE|
Check more medicines with composition as Beclometasone(200.0 Mcg) + Formoterol(6.0 Mcg)
Uses of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
Contraindications of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
- Active or quiescent pulmonary tuberculosis
- Herpes simplex infection of the eye
- Decreased function of adrenal gland
- Nasal or fungal infection
Side effects of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
- Candidiasis of mouth and throat
- Throat irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
Can I use Fullform 200mg Inhaler during pregnancy?
Due to inadequate evidence of safety in human pregnancy, Fullform 200mg inhaler should not be used unless advised by your doctor.
Is it safe to breastfeed during the course of medication of Fullform 200 mg inhaler?
As no specific studies were performed confirming the safety of users of this inhaler, it should be avoided. Only use if the doctor advises you to do so.
Can I drive if I have used Fullform 200 mg inhaler?
Fullform 200mg inhaler does not influence the ability to drive. However, if you experience any side effects, your driving ability can be compromised.
Can I consume alcohol with Fullform 200mg inhaler?
Due to the presence of formoterol in the composition of fullform 200mg inhaler, if you drink alcohol, you may experience increased heart rate. Therefore, it is unsafe to drink alcohol during medication.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart problems
- You have hypertension
- You have diabetes
- You have ashthma
- You have low blood potassium levels
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You are allergic to beclometasone or formoterol
- You are on other medication
Mode of Action of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
How Does It Work?
Fullform contains a selective β2 adrenoceptor agonist that helps by relaxing the bronchial smooth muscle in patients with airway obstruction.
Directions for Use of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
The device is packed with medicine and you need to inhale it deeply so that it reaches your airways Use it as the doctor of pharmacist adviced.
Interactions of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
Interactions with other medicines
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors interact with formoterol and can precipitate hypertensive reactions. Therefore this inhaler should not be used if these inhibitors were taken within the last 14 days.
- Beta-adrenergic blockers can weaken or inhibit the effect of formoterol
- Benzthiazide with this inhaler may cause muscle pains, loss of appetite or weakness
- Intake of desmopressin with a fullform inhaler may increase the risk of hyponatremia
Storage and disposal of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
- Store in a cool and dry place with temperature not above 30°C
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Discard the medicine safely, do not empty the container in water or household waste
Dosage of Fullform 200mg Inhaler
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately as you may face some severe complications.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Fullform 200 mg inhaler addictive?
A: Fullform 200 mg inhaler is not addictive.
Q: Can I smoke if I have been prescribed Fullform 200 mg inhaler?
- No, you should not smoke while taking any medication for respiratory conditions. It might worsen the condition and cause harmful effects.
Q: Can I use this inhaler daily?
A: You should follow the instructions as given by the doctor. Avoid overuse of the dose.
Q: How long Fullform 200 mg be used?
A: Fullform 200mg should be used as prescribed by the doctor. Do not stop the medication if you feel better. Instead, complete the full course of the medicine for best results.
- Easyhaler Beclometasone 200 micrograms/dose inhalation powder - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/239/smpc#gref
- Formoterol Easyhaler 12 micrograms per dose inhalation powder - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/312/pil
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed