Fremov Gel 30gm
By EAST WEST PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
30g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fremov Gel is a topical pain-relieving Gel. It is used to relieve joint and muscle pain. It contains diclofenac as its active ingredient. Diclofenac works locally and improves physical function, reduces stiffness in joints. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor. Do not use it more than that recommended by the doctor....
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Fremov Gel 30gm
Uses of Fremov 1.16 %
Fremov Gel is used to relieve from joint and muscle pain.
Contraindications of Fremov 1.16 %
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or any other pain-relieving medicine
- If you have recently undergone heart bypass surgery.
- If you have experienced allergy, asthma or skin rashes following use of aspirin or other pain killers.
Side effects of Fremov 1.16 %
- Skin irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Fremov 1.16 %
Can I apply Fremov Gel during pregnancy?
Fremov Gel should be avoided during pregnancy.
Can I apply Fremov Gel while breastfeeding?
Fremov Gel can be used by a breastfeeding woman if doctor recommends.
Can I drive if I have applied Fremov Gel?
Yes, Fremov Gel does not affect the ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Fremov Gel?
There is no interaction known between alcohol and this Gel. Be cautious if you have a regular habit of drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience allergic reactions and skin irritation after the application of this Gel. You have any heart-related problems or you have undergone heart bypass surgery. You are pregnant or breastfeeding....
Mode of Action of Fremov 1.16 %
How Does It Work?
Fremov Gel works by producing a mild anaesthetic effect with a cooling effect at the applied skin area. Diclofenac works by blocking the action of certain chemical messengers which cause inflammation and pain. It improves physical movement and reduces stiffness....
Directions for Use of Fremov 1.16 %
- Fremov Gel is meant for external application only.
- Apply the Gel to the affected area and rub gently.
- Do not apply more than the required often or too often
Interactions of Fremov 1.16 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Fremov Gel is meant for topical application and hence is less likely affect the action of other medicines taken orally. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Avoid simultaneous application of other products....
Storage and disposal of Fremov 1.16 %
- Keep this medication out of sight from children.
- Store it in below the room temperature.
Dosage of Fremov 1.16 %
If you think you have applied too much of this Gel, wipe off the excess of medicine. In case of accidental ingestion visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed applying this Gel, apply it as soon as you remember. Do not over apply to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Fremov Gel works?
A: Fremov Gel works by producing a mild anaesthetic effect with a cooling effect at the applied skin area. Diclofenac is a pain-relieving medicine that blocks certain chemicals which cause inflammation and pain. It reduces stiffness and improves physical movement.
Q: Can I apply Fremov Gel everyday?
A: Use this Gel as directed by the doctor. If there is no improvement in your condition after few days reach out to your doctor.
- Voltaren® Gel (diclofenac sodium topical gel), For topical use only [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Diclofenac Topical (arthritis pain): MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Diclofenac 1% Gel - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.