Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
By HETERO HEALTHCARE LIMITED
6 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S Description
Fexona 120mg Tablet 6'S contains Fexofenadine as an active ingredient and belongs to a class of medicines called antihistamines (anti-allergic).
|You Save||₹15.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Montelukast(10.0 Mg) + Fexofenadine(120.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Montelukast(10.0 Mg) + Fexofenadine(120.0 Mg)
27 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
- Texof Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.50₹ 147.60₹
- Fxomont 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 108.75₹
- Migron Fx Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 256.15₹ 102.46₹
- Minolast Fx TabletBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 111.30₹
- Telekast F TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.10₹ 189.63₹
- Montair Fx Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 333.80₹ 283.73₹
- Histafree M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 139.90₹ 118.91₹
- Glemont F TabletBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 202.00₹ 171.70₹
- Montemac Fx TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.90₹ 148.66₹
- Histakind M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 139.15₹ 118.28₹
Uses of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
- Allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing
- Allergic reactions like itching, swelling and rashes
Contraindications of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
If you have an allergy to Fexofenadine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
- Tiredness or sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
Can I take Fexona 120mg Tablet 6'S during pregnancy?
- Limited information is available about the safety of this medicine in pregnancy
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant or are planning a pregnancy
- This medicine should be used during pregnancy only if needed
Can I take Fexona 120mg Tablet 6'S while breastfeeding?
Fexona 120mg Tablet 6'S passes into breast milk. Therefore, it is advised not to take this medicine while breastfeeding unless your doctor has suggested you to do so.
Can I drive if I have consumed Fexona 120mg Tablet 6'S?
This medicine does not have any effect on the ability to drive or use machines. However, caution is advised while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
Can I consume alcohol with Fexona 120mg Tablet 6'S?
Caution is needed as drinking excess alcohol along with this medicine can increase sleepiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heart beat
- You are an elderly person
Mode of Action of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
How Does It Work?
- Histamine is a chemical substance produced in the body in case of allergies
- It causes itching, runny nose, sneezing and watery eyes
- This medicine blocks the effect of Histamine and controls the allergic symptoms
Directions for Use of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
Take Fexona 120mg Tablet 6'S as per your doctor's advice.
Interactions of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin
- Fungal infection medicines like Ketoconazole
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it
Interactions with food items
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with food
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information
Storage and disposal of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
- This medicine does not require any particular temperature storage condition
- Store the medicines in the original packing
Dosage of Fexona 120/10mg Tablet 6'S
- Symptoms of overdose can lead to dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue and dry mouth
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking this medicine?
- You should not use Fexona 120mg Tablet 6'S if you are allergic to it
- Ask your doctor if it is safe for you to take this medicine if you have any specific medical condition
- Also mention all the prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal preparations and nutritional supplements that you may be taking to your doctor before starting this medication
Q: How long does it take for this medicine to start acting, and how long does its effect last?
A: The effect of this medication starts within one hour of taking the medicine and lasts for at least 24 hours.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.