Falcicure 150mg Injection 2ml
Falcicure 150 MG Description
Falcicure Injection is an anti-malaria medicine containing alpha-beta arteether. It is used in the treatment of severe malaria, including brain (cerebral) malaria & chloroquine-resistant malaria. Thi
s medicine will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. You should avoid self-injecting.
Uses of Falcicure 150 MG
Contraindications of Falcicure 150 MG
Side effects of Falcicure 150 MG
- Injection site reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Falcicure 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- If you have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Do you develop any allergic reactions while on treatment.
Mode of Action of Falcicure 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Falcicure 150 MG
Interactions of Falcicure 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Falcicure Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Falcicure 150 MG
- Store Falcicure Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets