Eubri Eye Drops 10ml
Eubri 0.1 % Description
Eubri eye drops are used to relieve discomfort and irritation of eyes in conditions like dry eyes. Dry eyes can be caused by various underlying illnesses and exposure to environmental pollutants. It
contains hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), a soothing agent. This eyedrop makes wearing of hard and soft contact lenses more comfortable. It should be used as directed by the doctor. Before using the Eubri eye drops, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
Uses of Eubri 0.1 %
Contraindications of Eubri 0.1 %
Side effects of Eubri 0.1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Eubri 0.1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience a burning sensation, itching, watering or pain in eyes after using Eubri eye drops.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Do not touch the tip of the nozzle.
Mode of Action of Eubri 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Eubri 0.1 %
- Use Eubri eye drops as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss an application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after instilling.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. Keep the dropper clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Eubri 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Eubri 0.1 %
- Store Eubri eye drops in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.