Etapred Ls Eye Drops
Etapred Ls 0.2 % Description
Etapred Ls Eye Drop contains loteprednol as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of inflammation of the eye after surgery. You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to lotepr
dnol or if you have any fungal or viral infection. Before starting with Etapred Ls Eye Drop, inform your doctor about all other medicines, you are taking and if you have any other eye conditions. Avoiding wearing contact lenses while instilling these eye drops.
- Lotesurge Ls Eye Drop 5 MlBy Ipca Laboratories5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 115.00₹ 97.75₹ 19.55/Ml
- Lorinol 0.2% Eye Drops 5mlBy Micro Labs5ml Eye Drop in VialMRP 134.00₹ 115.24₹ 23.05/Ml
- Lotepred Ls 0.2% Eye Drops 5mlBy Sun Pharma5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 138.00₹ 117.30₹ 23.46/Ml
Uses of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
Contraindications of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
- If you are allergic to loteprednol or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you have eye diseases caused by viruses
- If you have a history of eye infection caused by bacterial or fungal
- If you are allergic to any other corticosteroid
Side effects of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
- Eye disorders like discharge from eyes, dry eyes, itching, redness, burning sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from high pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
- You experience impaired vision or double vision, eye irritation.
- You need to avoid wearing contact lenses while using the eye drops.
- You don't feel any improvement even after prolonged use.
- It should not be usd for more than prescribed duration, as prolonged use can lead to cataract, vsion problem or glaucoma.
Mode of Action of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor. Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses. Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying. Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean. Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
Interactions of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Etapred Ls Eye Drop with medicines used for the paralysis of the ciliary muscle of the eye may increase the risk of high pressure inside the eyes.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat a variety of conditions like stomach/intestinal cramps, muscular spasms, difficulty in urination or asthma, may cause an adverse effect on eyes like high pressure inside the eye....
Storage and disposal of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
- Do not store above 25°C Do not freeze...
- Store the container in an upright position
Dosage of Etapred Ls 0.2 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before using Etapred Ls Eye Drop?
Q: Can we use Etapred Ls Eye Drop in pregnancy?
Q: Can Etapred Ls Eye Drop be used with contact lenses?
- Lotemax 0.5% w/v Eye Drops, Suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 24 May 2022]
- Lotemax 0.5% w/v Eye Drops, Suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 24 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 24 May 2022]