Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By HETERO HEALTHCARE LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Etoricoxib, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
|₹0.84 (14% on MRP)
Check more medicines with composition as Etoricoxib
Uses of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pain relief in gout
- Ankylosing spondylitis (swelling and pain in the spine)
- Short term treatment of moderate pain associated with dental surgery
Contraindications of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Etoricoxib or any other ingredient of this medicine
- If you are taking Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) or NSAIDs including COX-2 inhibitors and are suffering from constriction of muscles in bronchioles, congestion or nasal discharge, nasal polyps (painless growth that develop in the lining of the nose, angioneurotic oedema (pain and swelling under the skin), urticaria or allergic-type reactions...
- If you have severe liver or kidney disease
- If your age is below 16
- If you are suffering from stomach ulcers, bleeding from intestine or inflammatory bowel disease
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you are suffering from congestive heart failure or heart diseases like ischaemic heart disease (condition when the heart is not getting enough blood and oxygen), peripheral arterial disease (circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs), or cerebrovascular disease (disorders that affect the blood vessels and blood supply to the brain)...
- If you are suffering from uncontrolled high blood pressure
Side effects of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Swelling of legs or feet (oedema)
- Rapid heartbeat
- Shortness of breath or wheezing sound (bronchospasm)
- Excessive gas
- Mouth ulcers
Precautions and Warnings of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
- Etoricoxib must not be taken during pregnancy
- If you are pregnant or think you can be pregnant, do not take this medicine
Can I take Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Etoricoxib passes into human milk. However, this medicine should not be taken while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
This medicine can cause dizziness, spinning sensation (vertigo) or sleepiness, if you experience any of these effects, it is advised not to drive or operate machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. However, drinking alcohol while taking this medicine can worsen the side effects like dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from vomiting or diarrhea and are dehydrated
- You have a history of heart failure or other diseases related to heart
- You have swelling due to fluid retention (excess fluid in the body)
- You have high blood pressure; your doctor may need to check your blood pressure more often
- You are suffering from liver disease or kidney disease
- You are a diabetic, smoker or have high cholesterol as all these increase the chance of heart disease
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are an aged person (above 65 years)
Mode of Action of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Etoricoxib works by reducing the generation of Prostaglandins that are responsible for pain and inflammation in the body
Directions for Use of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as advised by your doctor
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take it for more time than prescribed as there is risk of heart attack and strokes if taken for an extended period in high doses
Interactions of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Blood-thinning medicines (anticoagulants) like Warfarin
- Rifampicin for various infections
- Medicines used to suppress the immune system and often used in rheumatoid arthritis like Methotrexate, Cyclosporin or Tacrolimus
- Antidepressants like Lithium
- High blood pressure and heart failure medicines like Enalapril and Ramipril, and Losartan and Valsartan
- Heart failure and irregular heart rhythm medicines like Digoxin
- Asthma (Salbutamol tablets)
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Medicines used for hormone replacement therapy
Interactions with food items
- Taking this medicine with food does not affect the way it works
- Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets can be taken with or without food
Storage and disposal of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets does not require any special storage conditions
- Try to keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember
- If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I consult with the doctor while taking Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
- Inform your doctor if you have any infection because this medicine can mask the symptoms of a severe infection
- For osteoarthritis, weight control and regular exercising can increase muscle strength and reduce the load on joints
Q: Can I take Aspirin when I am taking Eoxi 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
- Do not take high dose of Aspirin (above 300m) generally given for pain relief
- Taking this medicine along with such high doses of Aspirin can increase the risk of stomach ulcers
- If you are taking Aspirin for heart disease (generally low dose), do not discontinue on your own, inform your doctor
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.