Endoreg 2mg Tablet
Endoreg 2 MG Description
Endoreg Tablet contains hormonal medicine dienogest (progestin hormone). This medicine is used for the treatment of a condition known as endometriosis. Endometriosis is a disorder associated with the
uterus and it is characterised by pain in the abdomen (pelvic region) which increases during the menstrual cycle, pain during intercourse and pain in the abdomen region while passing urine or stools. This medicine should not be given to pregnant women or to lactating mothers. Some common side effects associated with this medicine are weight gain, mood swings, headache, back pain and acne. In case you experience too many side effects or any serious discomforts while using this medicine contact your doctor immediately.
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS|
- Dinogest 2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 602.80₹ 512.381% CHEAPER₹ 51.24/Tablet
- Dinofirst 2mg Tablet 14'sBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 843.00₹ 716.551% CHEAPER₹ 51.18/Tablet
- Mirumigest 2mg Tablets 10'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 700.60₹ 595.51₹ 59.55/Tablet
- Terozesta 2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 499.00₹ 429.1417% CHEAPER₹ 42.91/Tablet
- Encede 2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Blisson Medica Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 350.00₹ 350.0032% CHEAPER₹ 35.0/Tablet
- Dinomac Tablets 10'sBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 499.00₹ 424.1518% CHEAPER₹ 42.42/Tablet
- Endosis 2mg Tablets 10'sBy Pharmanova Specialties Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 549.00₹ 466.659% CHEAPER₹ 46.67/Tablet
- Visanne 2mg Tablets 28'sBy Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd28 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 3765.00₹ 3200.25₹ 114.29/Tablet
- Emersa 2mg Tablets 10'sBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 580.00₹ 493.004% CHEAPER₹ 49.3/Tablet
- Endobreak 2mg Tablets 10'sBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 648.70₹ 551.39₹ 55.14/Tablet
Uses of Endoreg 2 MG
- For the treatment of endometriosis.
Contraindications of Endoreg 2 MG
Side effects of Endoreg 2 MG
- Increased risk of blood clot formation in your blood vessels
- Gas and abdominal discomfort
- Tenderness of breasts
- Irregularities in the menstrual cycle
- Weight gain
- Sleep disturbances
- Mood swings
Precautions and Warnings of Endoreg 2 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a lot of bleeding during your menstrual cycle.
- You notice a significant change in the bleeding pattern of the menstrual cycle.
- You have disorders associated with blood clotting.
- You have breast cancer.
- You have very fragile bones (osteoporosis).
- You have a history of mood swings or psychotic disorders like anxiety or depression.
- You have/had Jaundice.
- You have diabetes.
Mode of Action of Endoreg 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Endoreg 2 MG
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- Preferably take this medicine at the same time every day.
- This medicine can be take with or without food.
Interactions of Endoreg 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions. Concomitant use of this medicine with some other medicines may cause the failure of contraception leading to pregnancy or heavy bleeding. Following medicines should be used with caution-...
- Medicines for fits (e.g. primidone, phenytoin, barbiturates, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, felbamate), tuberculosis (e.g. rifampicin), HIV and Hepatitis C Virus infections (ritonavir, nevirapine, efavirenz), fungal infections (e.g. griseofulvin, ketoconazole)....
- Herbal preparation St.John's Wort.
- Concommitant use of Endoreg Tablet with immunity-suppressing medicines (cyclosporine) and medicines to reduce fits (lamotrigin) influence the action of these medicines.