Electrokind Sach 21.5gm
Electrokind Sach 21.5gm Description
Electrokind Oral Powder is a combination medicine used to treat or prevent dehydration (too much loss of body water). It is an oral replacement therapy of electrolyte and fluid in children and adults
developed due to dehydration associated with diarrhoea. It contains sodium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium citrate and dextrose, which belong to a group of medicines called oral electrolytes.
|You Save||₹2.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Sodium Chloride(2.6 G) + Potassium Chloride(1.5 G) + Sodium Citrate(2.9 G) + Dextrose(13.5 G)|
Uses of Electrokind Sach 21.5gm
Precautions and Warnings of Electrokind Sach 21.5gm
Other General Warnings
- You are giving this to an infant below 2 years of age with severe diarrhoea and vomiting.
- You have a medical condition of kidney disease or failure of the kidneys to produce urine.
- The symptoms persist for longer than 1-2 days.
- It is advised to avoid adding extra sugar or salt.
- Caution is advised while giving it to diabetic patients.
- The greater concentration can lead to Hypernatraemia (a high concentration of sodium in the blood). So be careful while diluting the solution.
Ingredients and Benefits of Electrokind Sach 21.5gm
Mode of Action of Electrokind Sach 21.5gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Electrokind Sach 21.5gm
- Please take this as prescribed by your doctor.
- Mix the contents in a glass of fresh drinking water and drink.
- For infants, it is advised to use only freshly boiled and cooled water at all times, if prescribed.
- This oral solution should be consumed within one hour once made up. If required, the refrigerated solution may be kept for 24 hours.
- Electrokind Oral Powder must be used at a recommended dilution.
Storage and disposal of Electrokind Sach 21.5gm
- Store it at room temperature below 30°C.
- Keep it away from moisture and heat.