Eindia 4mg Tablets
Eindia 4 MG Description
Eindia Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine containing rosiglitazone as its active ingredient. It is useful in improving the blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. While taking this
medicine, you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Eindia 4 MG
Contraindications of Eindia 4 MG
Side effects of Eindia 4 MG
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Precautions and Warnings of Eindia 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any heart problem like irregular heartbeat or heart failure.
- You suffer from any liver disease.
- You notice any type of swelling or have fluid retention.
- Eindia Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age, as it may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- When taking this medicine along with other antidiabetic medicines, you may experience episodes of low blood sugar. Always carry sugar or a bar of chocolate. Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes....
Mode of Action of Eindia 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Eindia 4 MG
- Eindia Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Eindia 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Eindia Tablet may interact with other medicines and discuss with your doctor all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Eindia Tablet should be used with caution along with gemfibrozil (used to lower blood cholesterol) and rifampicin (antibiotic) as it may alter its effects. Close monitoring of your blood sugar levels is necessary....
Storage and disposal of Eindia 4 MG
Dosage of Eindia 4 MG
- Please seek immediate medical care if you experience any symptoms of low blood sugar (dizziness, shakiness, confusion, anxiety, palpitations, etc.) or suspect an overdose with Eindia Tablet.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Eindia Tablet?
Q: Can Eindia Tablet be given to children?
- No, Eindia Tablet is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years old, as there is limited safety information available.