Duzela M 30mg Capsule
Duzela M 30mg Capsule Description
Duzela M 30 mg capsule is a prescription medicine used for treating anxiety disorder, depression, and neuropathic (nerve) pain. It is composed of Duloxetine 30 mg and methylcobalamin 1500 mcg. Duloxe
tine belongs to a class of medicines called antidepressants. These medications increase the levels of specific chemical messengers to regulate the mood and pain caused by nerve damage. Duzela M capsule are a type of antidepressant medications. It is used in treating depression in people when they are not responding to other medications. It works by decreasing restlessness, stress, fear, irritability, loss of interest, etc. It has methylcobalamin (vitamin B 12), which repairs damaged nerves and protects them from further damage. You should take Duzela M capsule exactly as prescribed by a doctor, as it induces sleeplessness, constipation, low sex desire, etc. Most of these side effects do not need medical treatment but consult your doctor if they persist. It should also be used with caution, as it tends to cause mood changes and suicidal thoughts.
|Contains||Duloxetine(30.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Anxiety disorder, nerve pain, stress urinary incontinence|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, nausea, headache, dizziness, constipation, loss of appetites, dry mouth, increased sweating, insomnia, drowsiness, blurred vision, heartburn, ejaculation disorder, low sexual desire, erectile dysfunction, burning sensation, muscle spasms, frequent urination, hypertension, suicidal thoughts.|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
- According to CDSCO, Duzela M capsule can used for the treatment of major depressive disorders in adults only, moderate to severe stress urinary incontenance (lack of control over urination) in women, and management of neuropathic pain in diabetic peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage due to diabetes)....
Contraindications of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
- If you are allergic to any element of the Duzela M capsule
- If you have uncontrolled hypertension
- If you have narrow-angle glaucoma, an eye condition, it causes an increase in fluid pressure inside the eye and worsens the situation.
- If you have any self-harming or suicidal thoughts
- If you are already using different antidepressants
- If you have a severe renal condition
- If you are expectant or trying to get pregnant.
- If you are lactating
- If you have any bleeding disorders.
- If you have severe skin conditions. This medicine can cause infrequent reactions.
Side effects of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Excessive sweating
- Blurred vision
- Burning sensation on soles and palms
- Sexual problems like erectile dysfunction, low sex desire, etc.
- Suicidal thoughts
Precautions and Warnings of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You are using any herbal medicines or supplements which can interfere with this medicine and cause adverse effects.
- You experience a slight drop in blood glucose levels with this medicine.
- You should monitor Duzela M dose if you are elderly, as side effects are high due to slow metabolism.
- You should regularly monitor your blood pressure. Duzela M capsule can cause low pressure when you stand up suddenly.
Mode of Action of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
- Take the Duzela M tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the dosage, even if you cannot feel its effects.
- Do not break the tablet or chew it.
- Take Duzela M as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not take it with other medications without informing your doctor.
- Do not take if the package has been opened.
Interactions of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- If you take other antidepressant medications like linezolid, diazepam, fluoxetine, etc., with Duzela M medicine. It can cause severe reactions.
- If you are on blood thinners like aspirin, warfarin, etc., taking them with a Duzela M tablet can increase the risk of abnormal bleeding.
- If you are using other medicines like sertraline, lithium, and dextromethorphan. They can cause severe side effects.
- Do not take high doses of opioid painkillers like tramadol with this medicine; it can cause extreme drowsiness and side effects.
- Do not mix antibiotics like ciprofloxacin; it increases the level of Duzela M in blood and can cause serious effects.
Interactions with food items
- Some brain-stimulating things like coffee, energy drinks, etc., interfere with the effects of Duzela M medicine.
- Avoid grapefruit and its juice, as it decreases the effects of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
Dosage of Duzela M 30mg Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give the Duzela capsule to the children?
Q: Is Duzela M capsule a habit-forming medicine?
Q: Should I take the Duzela M capsule with food or without consuming food?
- Goldstein DJ. Duloxetine in the treatment of major depressive disorder [Internet]. Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment. Dove Medical Press; 2007 [cited 2022Jan17]. Available from:
- Duloxetine for Chronic Depression: a Double-blind Study - Full Text View [Internet]. Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov. [cited 2022Jan17]. Available from:
- M; PWSGA. Duloxetine in major depressed patients resistant to SSRIs and/or venlafaxine [Internet]. Psychiatria Danubina. U.S. National Library of Medicine; [cited 2022Jan17]. Available from:
- Fakoya AOJ, Omenyi P, Anthony P, Anthony F, Etti P, Otohinoyi DA, et al. Stevens - Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis; Extensive Review of Reports of Drug-Induced Etiologies, and Possible Therapeutic Modalities [Internet]. Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences. Republic of Macedonia; 2018 [cited 2022Jan17]. Available from: