Dolokind Plus Tablet
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dolokind Plus tablet is used in treating pain and inflammation of the joints and spinal cord. It also helps in relieving back pain, toothache, headache, muscle pain, period pain, etc. This medicine contains a combination of two medicines - Aceclofenac and Paracetamol. Dolokind Plus tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting the Dolokind Plus tablet.
Uses of Dolokind Plus Tablet
Dolokind Plus tablet is used for the treatment of pain & swelling of joints (osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis), spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis), ear, nose or throat, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, uterine cramps, pain related to periods (Gynecological pain) and toothache.
Contraindications of Dolokind Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of the Dolokind Plus tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAIDs.
- If you have problems with your liver or kidney.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have severe heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Dolokind Plus Tablet
- Excess sleepiness
- Stomach pain
- Black stools
- Mouth ulcers
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Dolokind Plus Tablet
Can I take Dolokind Plus tablet during pregnancy?
- Dolokind Plus tablet should not be used during pregnancy as it can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delayed labour. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.read less
Can I take Dolokind Plus tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised to not use Dolokind Plus tablet while breastfeeding. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dolokind Plus tablet?
Dolokind Plus tablet may make you dizzy and feel sleepy, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Dolokind Plus tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Dolokind Plus tablet as it may worsen your liver problems. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any problems related to your kidney or liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking Dolokind Plus tablet.
- You have asthma as Dolokind Plus tablet can worsen your condition.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of Dolokind Plus tablet can damage the liver.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Dolokind Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
Dolokind Plus works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain. It also controls fever and promotes cartilage matrix synthesis.
Directions for Use of Dolokind Plus Tablet
Dolokind Plus Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should preferably be taken with food or after food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dolokind Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as this medicine contains aceclofenac & paracetamol, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination.read less
- If you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines used to treat high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like diuretic can lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine.
- Medicines used to treat heart failure (Cardiac glycosides).
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and it's side effects.
- Medicines used to treat a certain type of cancer like methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increase the risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin, coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (Quinolone).
- Medicines used to treat HIV infections like zidovudine.
- If you are taking medicines for treating diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin.
- Medicine used to treat gout-like probenecid.
- Medicine used to treat tuberculosis (TB), rifampicin.
- Medicine used for pain relief like aspirin.
- Medicine used to treat mental problems like depression & the blues (St. John's Wort).
Storage and disposal of Dolokind Plus Tablet
- Store Dolokind Plus tablets in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Dolokind Plus Tablet
- Excess of this medicine in high doses may result in severe liver damage.
- Symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits and difficulty in breathing.
- Seek urgent medical help if you think you have taken too much of Dolokind Plus tablet.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Dolokind Plus tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before starting Dolokind Plus tablet?
- Yes, you need to tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take medicine only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Never take a dose more than what is prescribed as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine Immediately stop taking medicine and inform your doctor.
Q: Is Dolokind Plus addictive?
A: No, Dolokind Plus is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can Dolokind Plus tablet be used by children?
A: No, it is meant to be used in adults only. Do not give any medicine to your child without consulting with the pediatrician.
Q: Can I take paracetamol with Dolokind Plus tablet?
A: Dolokind Plus already contains paracetamol and aceclofenac. Do not take additional paracetamol, if your pain is not relieved, kindly consult your doctor as the doctor may increase the dose or add another medicine based on your condition.
Q: Is Dolokind Plus a pain-killer?
A: Yes, Dolokind Plus is a pain killer.
|You Save||₹4.68 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, excess sleepiness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, indigestion|
Last Updated on: 02 Apr 2021 | 09:14 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved