Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Dolokind Plus tablet is used to treat pain and inflammation of the joints and spinal cord. It also helps in relieving back pain, toothache, headache, muscle pain, period pain, etc. Dolokind Plus Tabl
t is a combination medicine containing aceclofenac and paracetamol as its main components. This tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken with or after your meal. You should take Dolokind Plus with meals to avoid stomach upset. The common side effects of the Dolokind Plus tablet are nausea, dizziness, sleepiness, stomach pain. Most of these are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting the Dolokind Plus tablet.
|You Save||₹8.49 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, sleepiness, nausea, vomiting|
- Vericia Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 46.752% CHEAPER₹ 4.68/Tablet
- Aceclotrue P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.00₹ 52.70₹ 5.27/Tablet
- Acemiz Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.50₹ 84.57₹ 8.46/Tablet
- Aldigesic P Tablet 15'sBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 77.00₹ 5.13/Tablet
- Movexx Plus (amber Colour) Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 61.50₹ 52.27₹ 5.23/Tablet
- Aceloflam Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.00₹ 40.9514% CHEAPER₹ 4.1/Tablet
- Alcinac P Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.00₹ 38.2546% CHEAPER₹ 2.55/Tablet
- Zerodol P TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.40₹ 51.34₹ 5.13/Tablet
- Dolostat Pc TabletBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 27.00₹ 23.2251% CHEAPER₹ 2.32/Tablet
- Willgo P TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.90₹ 40.7115% CHEAPER₹ 4.07/Tablet
Uses of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Dolokind Plus tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAIDs.
- If you have problems with your liver or kidney.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have severe heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Excess sleepiness
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any problems related to your kidney or liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking Dolokind Plus tablet.
- You have asthma as Dolokind Plus tablet can worsen your condition.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of Dolokind Plus tablet can damage the liver.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as this medicine contains aceclofenac & paracetamol, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination....
- If you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines used to treat high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like diuretics can lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine.
- Medicines used to treat heart failure (Cardiac glycosides).
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and its side effects.
- Medicines used to treat a certain type of cancer like methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increase the risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin, coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (Quinolone).
- Medicines used to treat HIV infections like zidovudine.
- If you are taking medicines for treating diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin.
- Medicine used to treat gout-like probenecid.
- Medicine used to treat tuberculosis (TB), rifampicin.
- Medicine used for pain relief like aspirin.
- Medicine used to treat mental problems like depression & the blues (St. John's Wort)
Storage and disposal of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Dolokind Plus tablets in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Dolokind Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before starting Dolokind Plus tablet?
- You need to tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take medicine only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Never take a dose more than what is prescribed as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine. Immediately stop taking medicine and inform your doctor.
Q: Can Dolokind Plus tablet be used by children?
Q: Can I take paracetamol with Dolokind Plus tablet?
Q: Is the Dolokind Plus a painkiller?
Q: What combination of medicine does Dolokind plus contain?
Q: Can I take Dolokind plus for fever?
Q: What are the side effects of Dolokind plus?
Q: Can I take Dolokind Plus for headache?
Q: Can we use Dolokind plus for cold?
Q: What combination is present in Dolokind Plus?
Q: Is Dolokind Plus good for COVID-19?
- VOLTANEC PR Tablets (Aceclofenac + Paracetamol) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Paracetamol/Aceclofenac [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]