Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Afenak Plus NS tablet is used for the management of pain, swelling and inflammation in various conditions. Afenal Plus NS is a combination medicine containing aceclofenac and paracetamol as its activ
e ingredient. This medicine acts by inhibiting the release of the chemical substance responsible for pain and inflammation, thus decreasing the inflammation and pain. You should avoid taking the Afenak Plus NS tablet too often or for prolonged periods since it contains paracetamol, which is known to cause liver-related problems and allergic reactions (swelling of the face, mouth and throat, difficulty in breathing, itching or rash) if taken more than the recommended dose. Take this medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
|You Save||₹28.14 (30% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion|
- Vericia Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 46.7528% CHEAPER₹ 4.68/Tablet
- Aceclotrue P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.00₹ 52.7019% CHEAPER₹ 5.27/Tablet
- Acemiz Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.50₹ 84.57₹ 8.46/Tablet
- Aldigesic P Tablet 15'sBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.505% CHEAPER₹ 6.23/Tablet
- Aldigesic P TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 59.509% CHEAPER₹ 5.95/Tablet
- Movexx Plus (amber Colour) Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 61.50₹ 52.2720% CHEAPER₹ 5.23/Tablet
- Aceloflam Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.00₹ 40.9537% CHEAPER₹ 4.1/Tablet
- Alcinac P Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.00₹ 38.2561% CHEAPER₹ 2.55/Tablet
- Dolofresh Tablet 10'sBy Smart Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 40.00₹ 34.0048% CHEAPER₹ 3.4/Tablet
- Zerodol P TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.40₹ 51.3421% CHEAPER₹ 5.13/Tablet
Uses of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Afenak Plus NS tablet is useful in relieving pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and low back pain.
- It is also useful in gynaecological pain, toothache, headache, pain and swelling in the ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Afenak Plus NS tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking painkillers.
- If you have a history of or currently have stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
- If you have a heart failure problem, high blood pressure, liver or kidney-related problem.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Loose motions
Precautions and Warnings of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney or liver problem or blood clotting disorder.
- You have a bleeding problem in the stomach, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Afenak Plus NS tablet.
- You are an elderly patient or taking water pills or have kidney disorders. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Afenak Plus NS tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Afenak Plus NS tablet, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Afenak Plus NS tablet can interfere with the blood pressure-lowering action of medicines used to treat high blood pressure.
- Medicines like water pills, digoxin (used for heart conditions), ciclosporin & tacrolimus (used to modify immune response) if taken along can lead to kidney problems and hence should be used cautiously....
- There is an increase in the risk of getting stomach ulcers or bleeding when Afenak Plus NS tablet is taken along with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if Afenak Plus NS tablet is taken along with blood thinners such as warfarin.
- You may experience fits and seizures if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin.
- Antidiabetic medicines, if taken along with Afenak Plus NS tablet, need to be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Afenak Plus NS tablets in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Afenak Plus Ns Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do I need to take any precautions before taking Afenak Plus NS tablet?
- Yes, you need to tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take medicine only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Never take a dose more than what is prescribed, as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools. These could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine, stop taking the medicine and inform your doctor immediately.