Dobucin Injection 5ml
Dobucin 50 MG Description
Dobucin Injection is used in the short-term treatment of heart failure or cardiac decompensation due to insufficient blood circulation and weakened heart muscles. It stimulates the heart muscle and i
mproves blood flow. It contains dobutamine as its active component that belongs to a group of medicines known as inotropes, which make your heart beat more strongly. Dobucin Injection will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history before starting this medicine.
Uses of Dobucin 50 MG
- Dobucin Injection is used in certain heart conditions such as open-heart surgery, heart failure, heart diseases, shock, etc.
- It is also used as an alternative to exercising for stress testing the heart.
Contraindications of Dobucin 50 MG
- If you are allergic to dobutamine or any other ingredient of Dobucin Injection.
- If you have high blood pressure due to a tumour near the kidney.
- If you have certain heart and blood vessel-related disorders.
Side effects of Dobucin 50 MG
- Increased heart rate
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Dobucin 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You recently had a heart attack.
- You had a heart transplant.
- You have any kind of heart disorder or unstable angina.
- It is advised to be careful while doing any exercise or workout.
- Children should be monitored cautiously during the treatment.
Mode of Action of Dobucin 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dobucin 50 MG
- Dobucin Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Do not self-inject this medicine.
Interactions of Dobucin 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Dobucin Injection may interact with other medicines if taken along. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- In particular, if you are already taking certain medication for a heart disorder, anxiety or migraine, antiparkinson medicine like entacapone or anaesthetics.
Storage and disposal of Dobucin 50 MG
- Store it at room temperature. Do not freeze it.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.