Din 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Din 150 MG Description
Din Tablet is an anti-spasmodic medicine. It contains drotaverine, medicine that helps in pain relief due to spasms. It is used to relieve stomach and abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and menstrual pai
n. Din Tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscle. Therefore, it provides relief from spasm and pain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Din 150 MG
Contraindications of Din 150 MG
- If you are allergic to drotaverine or any of the ingredient of the Din Tablet
- If you have liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- If you are breastfeeding a baby.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in children below the age of 12.
Side effects of Din 150 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Din 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your liver, kidney and heart-related disease.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have a low blood pressure problem.
Mode of Action of Din 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Din 150 MG
Interactions of Din 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa may not work properly if taken along with this medicine and you may experience shakiness, disbalance and rigidity.
- Some medicines can affect the way the Din Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Din 150 MG
- Store it below 30°C protected from light and moisture
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.