Didol P Tablets
Didol P Tablets Description
Didol P Tab is a combination of two pain reliever medicines, Tramadol and Paracetamol. Didol P Tab helps relieve moderate to severe pain, such as menstrual cramps, muscle aches, headaches, and arthri
is. Didol P Tab prevents the production of pain substances and blocks pain signals. Thus, improving your quality of life. Take Didol P Tab with food or without food as advised by your doctor. For maximum benefits, take Didol P Tab at the same time every day as suggested by your doctor. Didol P Tab might cause some side effects; however, the side effects are usually temporary. Dryness in the mouth, Nausea, Constipation, Vomiting, Dizziness, and Sleepiness are some of the side effects of Didol P Tablets. Didol P Tab takes some time to work. Do not change the dosage without speaking to your doctor. Complete the entire course of treatment even if you feel better. Never change the dosage or stop the medicine without your doctor’s approval. Sudden stopping of medicine can lead to severe side effects called withdrawal symptoms. Share your detailed medical history with your doctor, including any diseases you had in the past and diseases in your family etc. Your doctor prescribes the most suitable dose of Didol P Tab based on your health and history. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or are planning for pregnancy. Never self-medicate. Inform your doctor if you are on any other medicines before taking Didol P Tab. Do not take any medication without informing your doctor.
|You Save||₹6.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol + Tramadol|
|Uses||Moderate to severe pain, such as Menstrual Cramp, Muscle Ache, Headache, and Arthritis|
|Side effects||Dryness in the mouth, Nausea, Constipation, Vomiting, Dizziness, and Sleepiness|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Didol P Tablets
- Didol P Tab helps relieve moderate to severe pain in conditions such as Menstrual Cramps, Muscle aches, Headaches, and Arthritis (joint pain).
Contraindications of Didol P Tablets
- If you have an allergy to Didol P Tab or Paracetamol, or Tramadol, do not use the tablet.
- Share your detailed medical history with your doctor, including any diseases you had, allergies, medicines you are currently taking, diseases in your family, etc. Your doctor decides the dosage based on your health and medical history. ...
- When you are on treatment with Didol P Tab, your doctor might regularly ask you to take liver function tests as long-term use of Didol P Tab might affect your liver.
Side effects of Didol P Tablets
- Here are the most common side effects of Didol P Tab
- Dryness in the mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Didol P Tablets
Other General Warnings
- If you experience allergic reactions to Didol P Tab such as difficulty breathing, rashes, itching, bluish skin colour, swelling of face, tongue, or throat. Contact your doctor or the emergency medical department immediately....
- If you have kidney disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you have stomach ulcers.
- If you have heart disease or high blood pressure.
Mode of Action of Didol P Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Didol P Tablets
- Swallow Didol P Tab as a whole with a glass full of water.
- Do not chew/ break open/ crush Didol P Tab.
- Take Didol P Tab with food or without food as advised by your doctor.
- For maximum benefits, take Didol P Tab at the same time every day as suggested by your doctor. It will ensure there is a consistent level of medicine in your body.
- Follow the dosage instructions strictly. Complete the entire course of treatment even if you feel better.
Interactions of Didol P Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Seek medical advice if you are on parasite medicines, such as Chlorpromazine. Taking Didol P Tab when on phenothiazines can cause serious side effects, including respiratory distress, coma, and even death....
- Seek medical advice if you are on tranquilizers (calming medicines), such as Lorazepam. Taking Didol P Tab when on such medicines can cause adverse effects, including respiratory distress, coma, and even death. ...
- Seek medical advice if you are on medicines for fits, such as Bupropion. Taking Didol P Tab when on such medicines can cause severe adverse reactions, including respiratory distress, coma, and even death....
Storage and disposal of Didol P Tablets
Dosage of Didol P Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Will Didol P Tab make me addicted to it?
Q: My pain doesn’t seem to go with Didol P Tab alone. Can I take another pain killer medicine with Didol P Tab?
Q: Didol P Tab gives me an upset stomach. Can I prevent it?
- Tramadol/Paracetamol Fixed-Dose Combination for Chronic Pain Management in Family Practice: A Clinical Review – (International Scholarly Research Services) - [Internet]. Hindawi [cited 24 March 2022]
- Paracetamol plus Tramadol – (ScienceDirect) - [Internet]. ScienceDirect [cited 24 March 2022]
- Tramadol vs.Tramadol With Paracetamol – (Clinical Trials) - [Internet]. US National Library of Medicine [cited 24 March 2022]
- Tramadol/paracetamol fixed-dose combination in the treatment of moderate to severe pain – (Journal of Pain Research) - [Internet]. National Library of Medicine [cited 24 March 2022]
- Tramadol/paracetamol combination tablet for postoperative pain following ambulatory hand surgery: a double-blind, double-dummy, randomized, parallel-group trial -– (Journal of Pain Research) - [Internet]. National Library of Medicine [cited 24 March 2022]