Didef 6mg Tablet
Didef 6 MG Description
Didef Tablet is a steroid that is used to treat various disease conditions such as asthma and rheumatoid arthritis. It contains deflazacort as an active ingredient that acts by reducing inflammation
(swelling) and by changing the way the immune system works. Take Didef Tablet at the same time every day as directed by your doctor and in prescribed dosage. The dose of this medicine will be decreased gradually by your doctor to allow your body to adjust before stopping the drug completely.
- Deflac 6mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹ 7.65/Tablet
- Defcicot 6mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 66.50₹ 6.65/Tablet
- Defac 6mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 115.50₹ 11.55/Tablet
- Zefcort 6mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.00₹ 62.30₹ 6.23/Tablet
- Defcort 6mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.40₹ 115.94₹ 11.59/Tablet
- Defza 6mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹ 12.33/Tablet
- Mahacort Dz 6mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.60₹ 81.26₹ 8.13/Tablet
- Defstead 6mg 10'sBy Steadfast Medishield Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.00₹ 65.45₹ 6.55/Tablet
- Cortimax 6mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 131.20₹ 111.52₹ 11.15/Tablet
- Enzocort 6mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.00₹ 145.35₹ 14.54/Tablet
Uses of Didef 6 MG
Contraindications of Didef 6 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are having or recently had any vaccination with live vaccine.
- If you have an infection that is not being treated.
Side effects of Didef 6 MG
- Weight gain especially around face
- Irregular periods
- Muscle weakness
- Acne, hair growth on face
- Mood changes
- Stretch marks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Didef 6 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a family history or have any underlying medical condition such as liver or kidney diseases, peptic ulcers, fits, hypertension, diabetes, weak or brittle bones (osteoporosis), brain-related disorder, muscle weakness etc....
- You had or have depression, psychosis or any psychiatric illnesses.
- You ever had tuberculosis.
- You have any kind of heart diseases. In such condition restricted salt diet and potassium supplements are suggested.
- You have tumour of adrenal gland tissue (pheochromocytoma).
- You have a problem with your thyroid gland (hypothyroidism), it may required dose adjustment.
- You have an infection in your eye due to herpes simplex virus (Ocular herpes).
- Anyone in your family has chickenpox, measles and you have never had it earlier. You should avoid contact and inform your doctor.
- You are going to take any vaccine.
- Do not stop taking the medicine abruptly.
Mode of Action of Didef 6 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Didef 6 MG
Interactions of Didef 6 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Didef Tablet, if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for diabetes, hypertension, asthma, fungal infection, or any viral infection etc.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are water pills, antacids, painkillers, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, blood thinners like warfarin, anti-tuberculosis medicines like rifampicin etc....
- Keep a gap of at least two hours between the antacids and Didef Tablet.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Storage and disposal of Didef 6 MG
Dosage of Didef 6 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: In the past, I had a blood clot problem. Is this medicine safe to use?
Q: Can I stop taking Didef Tablet on my own as I feel that I have recovered?
- No, you must not stop taking this medicine on your own, even if you are feeling fine
- Please discuss with your doctor as he/ she shall decrease your dose gradually over a few weeks
- Stopping the treatment abruptly can lead to severe consequences like fever, joint and muscle pain, itching etc.