Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml Description
Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml contains chlorpheniramine maleate and codeine phosphate. Chlorpheniramine maleate is used for relieving symptoms of allergy such as runny nose, irritation of throat, sneezing, w
atery eyes. Codeine phosphate is an opioid analgesic used in the treatment of cough, pain and diarrhoea. The active ingredients of Dialex Dc Syrup belong to the class of antihistamine and antiallergic medicines, an opioid analgesic and cough & cold preparations. This syrup can be taken with food or without food. For optimal pharmacological effects, it should be taken at a fixed time daily.
|You Save||₹19.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorpheniramine + Codeine|
|Uses||Allergic rhinitis, itchy and runny nose, sneezing, cough, cold, bronchitis, flu.|
|Side effects||Dizziness, drowsiness, sweating, nausea, vomiting, mood swings, anxiety, weakness, headache|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
- Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml is used for,
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis
- Treatment of itchy and runny nose
- Treatment of sneezing
- Treatment of cough
- Treatment of cold
- Treatment of bronchitis
- Treatment of flu
Contraindications of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
- If you are allergic to Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml or its active ingredient.
- If you consume alcohol regularly.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a respiratory disease.
- If you are on a CNS depressant.
- If you have kidney disease.
- If you have liver disease.
Side effects of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
- Mood swings
Precautions and Warnings of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
Other General Warnings
- You have a previous history of addiction or abuse. Dialex Dc Syrup leads to addiction, physical dependence and withdrawal reactions.
- You notice any allergic reactions.
- Your condition does not improve or becomes worse after taking the medication.
- You are trying to conceive, breastfeeding, or on birth control pills.
- You want to stop the medication.
- Before the doctors prescribe this medication, inform your doctor about your past and ongoing medical history.
- Dialex Dc Syrup should not be given to children without consulting the doctor.
Mode of Action of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
- Consume the Dialex Dc Syrup in the same dose and duration prescribed by the doctor.
- Take Dialex Dc Syrup orally.
- Take Dialex Dc Syrup with or without food.
- Fix a time for the daily do
Interactions of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Codeine has additive depressing effects when combined with-
- Narcotic analgesics
- General anaesthetics
- Other CNS depressants (including alcohol)
Interactions with food items
- There is no information available regarding the interaction of food with Dialex Dc Syrup.
Storage and disposal of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
Dosage of Dialex Dc Syrup 100ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Dialex Dc Syrup be taken with other medications?
Q: For how many times Dialex Dc Syrup can be taken?
Q: Can Dialex Dc Syrup cause sleep?
- HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING INFORMATION These highlights do not include all the information needed to use Codeine sulfate tablets safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Codeine sulfate tablets. Codeine sulfate tablets for oral use CII Initial U.S. Approval: 1950 [Internet]. Fda.gov. [cited 2022 Feb 8]. Available from:
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate Nasal Spray for Chronic Rhinitis [Internet]. Clinicaltrials.gov. [cited 2022 Feb 8]. Available from: