By GERMAN REMEDIES LTD
200md Metered Dose Inhaler in Box
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler is used for the treatment of respiratory conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma characterized by breathing difficulty, coughing and whistling sounds while breathing. Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler contains salbutamol as its active ingredient. COPD is a disorder where your lung is damaged and making the passage of air in the lungs becomes difficult. It is an anti-asthmatic medication. Rinse your mouth after 15 mins of using this inhaler, to maintain oral hygiene....
|You Save||₹13.19 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Salbutamol / Albuterol(100.0 Mcg)|
|Side effects||Headache, feeling bit shaky, increased heart rate, shortness of breath|
Check more medicines with composition as Salbutamol / Albuterol(100.0 Mcg)
Uses of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler is used to treat and provide relief from spasm and constriction of airways in respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease characterized by difficulty in breathing, coughing, wheezing sound and tightness of chest....
Contraindications of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
- If you are allergic to salbutamol or any other ingredients of the Derihaler Hfa 100 mcg inhaler.
- If you are at risk of threatened pregnancy or early labour.
Side effects of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
- Feeling bit shaky
- Increased heart rate
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids
Precautions and Warnings of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
Can I use Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler during pregnancy?
You should not use Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler during pregnancy unless and until it has been prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler while breastfeeding?
You must avoid the use of Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler if you breastfeed your baby. Use this medicine only when it is clearly prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have used an Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler?
Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler does not influence your ability to drive. You can drive if you feel comfortable.
Can I consume alcohol with an Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, thyroid, high blood pressure or heart disease.
- You are suffering from fungal, bacterial or viral infection in your lungs or airways.
- You have low levels of potassium in the blood.
- You need to use this inhaler more frequently than the frequency recommended by your doctor.
- You notice worsening symptoms after using this inhaler.
- You are on any other medications or supplements.
Mode of Action of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
How Does It Work?
Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler contains a quick-acting anti-asthmatic medicine. Salbutamol widens the airways and makes breathing easier in patients with asthma and other breathing difficulty conditions. It thus relieves the symptoms of wheezing and shortness of breath....
Directions for Use of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
- Learn the proper technique of using this inhaler from your doctor, if possible use it in front of them for the first time so that they may check.
- The medicine is packed in the inhaler and you need to puff it through your mouth deep into your airways.
- There is a counter which subtracts 1 after each puff so that you may keep a track of your remaining dose. Never use your inhaler once the counter shows 000, it's time to dispose of and start with a new inhaler....
Interactions of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of some blood pressure-lowering medicines (propranolol, atenolol, water pills) along with Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler should be done with caution.
- Medicines for mental disorders should be administered carefully.
- If any other medicine for asthma or xanthine medicines (theophylline, aminophylline) can disturb blood potassium levels.
- Some medicines can affect the way Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler works or Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Derihaler Hfa 100 MCG
If you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately as you may face some serious complications.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How should I use Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler?
- Stand or sit upright when using your inhaler. Remove the mouthpiece cover. Check inside and outside to make sure that the mouthpiece is clean and free of loose objects.
- Hold the inhaler upright with your thumb on the base, below the mouthpiece. Breathe out as far as is comfortable. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth between your teeth. Close your lips around it. Do not bite....
- Breathe in through your mouth slowly and deeply. Just after starting to breathe in, press firmly down on the top of the canister to release a puff of medicine. Do this while still breathing in steadily and deeply....
- Hold your breath, take the inhaler from your mouth and your finger from the top of the inhaler and continue holding your breath for a few seconds or as long as is comfortable.
- Wait for about half a minute between taking each puff of medicine and then repeat steps.
- Afterwards, rinse your mouth with water and spit it out and/or brush your teeth. This may help to stop you from getting throat irritation and becoming hoarse.
- After use always replace the mouthpiece cover straight away to keep out dust. When the mouthpiece cover is fitted correctly it will ‘click’ into position. If it does not ‘click’ into place, turn the mouthpiece cover the other way round and try again....
Q: Does Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler contain steroids?
A: No, an Derihaler Hfa Metered-Dose Inhaler does not contain any steroids, however, for the complete treatment of asthma or respiratory condition your doctor may give you another maintenance inhaler or tablets containing steroid medicine.
- Easyhaler Salbutamol 100mcg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Easyhaler Salbutamol 100mcg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.