Deksel Kids Bottle Of 15ml Nano Drops
Deksel 400 IU/0.5ML Description
Deksel Oral Drop contain Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. This formulation is typically designed for children. You are advised to give Deksel to your child as prescribed b
y your doctor. It helps to prevent a condition of Vitamin D deficiency in children known as Rickets. It helps to improve overall immune function and growth in children.
Uses of Deksel 400 IU/0.5ML
- To facilitate treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency in children.
- For the treatment of Rickets in children - a condition in which bones become weak and soft because of a deficiency of vitamin D in growing children. It can lead to pain and delay in growth and development in children. ...
- As a supplement for growing children and children who are not exposed to sunlight frequently as vitamin D requirement of the body is high.
Precautions and Warnings of Deksel 400 IU/0.5ML
Other General Warnings
- Your child suffers from any existing medical condition or is born prematurely.
- Your child is currently on other supplements or medications as Vitamin D could interact with them.
- Your child has any upcoming diagnostic schedule or vaccination. You could be asked to stop your child's supplement before, during or after any diagnostic procedure or vaccination schedule.
- Your child is allergic to any of the components of this supplement then you should not give this supplement.
- Do not give any other product containing Vitamin D to your child when they are taking Deksel supplement as that could lead to an increased level of Vitamin D in their body.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Deksel 400 IU/0.5ML
- Vitamin D3 is crucial in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation and growth of bones.
- It improves immunity to fight against infections and can aid in the formation of strong teeth and bones
- If your child does not get enough vitamin D, he/she is more likely to experience bone-related problems such as fractures and weakness.
- Vitamin D's presence in adequate levels can help prevent Rickets- a bone-related disease in which your bones turn soft and weak.
Directions for Use of Deksel 400 IU/0.5ML
- Give this supplement to your child preferably after a meal or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not give supplements to your child more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Deksel 400 IU/0.5ML
- Store at room temperature, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.