D3 Care Capsule
By SUREMED LIFECARE PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
D3 Care Capsule Description
This product contains calcium and Vitamin D3 ( cholecalciferol /colecalciferol).
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Check more medicines with composition as
Uses of D3 Care Capsule
- For treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency
- For treatment of osteoporosis
- In special populations like elderly, pregnancy, breast feeding who need vitamin D and calcium supplements
Side effects of D3 Care Capsule
- Vomiting, nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling thirsty
- Bone pain
- Stomach pain
- Frequent urination
- Muscle weakness
- High level of calcium in urine
Precautions and Warnings of D3 Care Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium or any other ingredients of this medicine, do not take in this case
- Do not take it if you have high level of calcium or vitamin D in blood, high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bed ridden
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues)
- You are suffering from malabsorption
- You have kidney problems or blood cancer
- You are taking any other product containing vitamin D or calcium
- You have high levels of cholesterol, then caution is needed
- Never take thyroid medicine and this product together
Ingredients and Benefits of D3 Care Capsule
- Calcium: It is essential for functioning of like nerve, muscles, cells and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3: It increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to lack of vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain, weakness.
Directions for Use of D3 Care Capsule
- Take this medicine as your doctor has advised you.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- This vitamin is known to accumulated in the fat and liver, so excessive use or use for prolonged period can be detrimental.
- Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to overdose.
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to sun.
- Sun exposure drom 10 am to 3pm atleast twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
- With current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air conditioned offices, houses and cars; with hardly any exposure to the sun.
- This is leading to increased vitamin D deficinecy in all age groups and more fractures, mucle weakness.
- There is lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have role in preventing onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast, help build immunity.
Q: This is health supplement, can it be harmful if I take it too much?
- Yes taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that too much of vitamins is not harmful.
- When taken in excess or in high doses for too long excessive vitamin D and calcium can cause overdose.
- Overdose can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, kidney stones, bone pain, excessive thirst, increased calcium in blood, urine, muscle weakness, irregular heart beat.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you