Ciroze 400mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Ciroze 400 MG Description
Ciroze Tablet is a hepatoprotective dietary supplement. It contains the active ingredient S-adenosyl L-methionine/ademetionine. Ciroze Tablet helps in maintaining the proper process of metabolism in
the body i.e., breakdown, activation, and formation of proteins, fats, lipids, hormones, etc. It also helps in improving the functioning of the liver. Take this medicine as suggested by the doctor and in the dose and duration prescribed.
- Hepkart 400mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Waterley Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 890.00₹ 783.216.36% CHEAPER₹ 78.32/Tablet
Uses of Ciroze 400 MG
- Ciroze Tablet is used in the treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis (liver disorder in pregnant women) and liver diseases.
- It also helps in improving the functioning of the liver.
Contraindications of Ciroze 400 MG
- If you are allergic to ademetionine or any other ingredients present in Ciroze Tablet.
- If you have a known history of genetic defects like defects in vitamin B12 metabolism and cystathionine beta-synthase deficiency.
Side effects of Ciroze 400 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Ciroze 400 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience any side effects after taking this medicine.
- You are known to have mania, bipolar disorder, etc. (psychiatric disorder).
- You are a pregnant or nursing woman.
- You are taking other multivitamin medicines containing folic acid and vitamin B12 and vitamin B6.
Mode of Action of Ciroze 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ciroze 400 MG
- Ciroze Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- Take at the same time every day for optimal results.
- Avoid taking doses more than that recommended.
Interactions of Ciroze 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ciroze Tablet works or this supplement itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if you are taking medicines for a brain-related disorder or mood disorder.
Storage and disposal of Ciroze 400 MG
- Store Ciroze Tablet in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ciroze 400 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Ciroze Tablet used for?
Q: Is Ciroze good for liver?
- ADEMTA [Internet]. DR SERTUS İLAÇ SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ”, TURKEY; 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAMe): In Depth [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- S-adenosylmethionine [Internet]. Accurateclinic.com. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]