Cinzar 75mg Tablet
Cinzar 75 MG Description
Cinzar Tablet is an antihistamine medicine. It contains cinnarizine as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to difficulty in balancing, dizziness and vertigo.
his medicine relaxes the blood vessels and smooth muscles present in the ear, thus relieving the symptoms of balance disorder. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken with food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Stugeron Forte Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Johnson & Johnson Private Limited20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 466.50₹ 396.52₹ 19.83/Tablet
- Cinzan 75 Dt Tablets 10'sBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 66.30₹ 6.63/Tablet
- Cintigo Forte TabletBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 73.70₹ 62.64₹ 6.26/Tablet
Uses of Cinzar 75 MG
Contraindications of Cinzar 75 MG
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine or any other ingredients of Cinzar Tablet.
- If your child is below 5 years old.
Side effects of Cinzar 75 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Cinzar 75 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You have Parkinson’s disease, as Cinzar Tablets may make your condition worse.
- You have a rare blood disease - porphyria.
- Cinzar Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of Cinzar 75 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cinzar 75 MG
- Cinzar Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should preferably be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cinzar 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Cinzar Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicine used in treating mental health illness (like Amoxapine, Doxepin, etc), sedatives that induce sleep or strong pain killers should be used with caution along with Cinzar Tablets.
Storage and disposal of Cinzar 75 MG
- Store Cinzar Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Cinzar 75 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Cinzar Tablet contain?
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Cinzar Tablet?
Q: How long does it take for Cinzar Tablet to show its effect?
Q: In motion sickness, what particular type of food should I avoid before travelling?
Q: Can Cinzar be used for long-duration?
Q: Can I take Cinzar for vertigo?
Q: How many Cinzar can I take?
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Cinnarizine - NCBI [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Stugeron 25mg tablets [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]