Ceham -100 UNSURE Description
Ceham granules are used to treat disturbance of consciousness which may be caused by head injuries, brain operations, stroke or decreased blood flow to the brain. It contains citicoline as the active ingredient. Ceham granules work by improving the function of damaged nerves. Take this medicine as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby. Before starting Ceham granules, inform your doctor about your medical condition and any medicines, herbals or supplements you take.
Uses of Ceham -100 UNSURE
Contraindications of Ceham -100 UNSURE
Side effects of Ceham -100 UNSURE
- Stomach upset
Precautions and Warnings of Ceham -100 UNSURE
Other General Warnings
- You experience low blood pressure after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have any disease or condition which worsens with time.
- You are a child or an elderly person.
Directions for Use of Ceham -100 UNSURE
- Take Ceham granules exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Take it with a glass of water.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Storage and disposal of Ceham -100 UNSURE
- Store Ceham granules t in a cool and dry place..
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Ceham -100 UNSURE
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Ceham granules, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it is time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule.
- Do not consume a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Mode of Action of Ceham -100 UNSURE
How Does It Work?
- Ceham granules works by increasing the production of phosphatidylcholine a substance found in nerves.
- It helps in reducing the symptoms of damaged nerves.
- It helps to reduce or reverse the effect of reduced blood and oxygen flow to the brain.
Interactions of Ceham -100 UNSURE
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way how Ceham granules works or this medicine itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about any other medicines, herbals, or supplements that you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Care should be taken if you are taking Ceham granules along with dietary supplements containing meclophenoxates or centrophenoxine.
- This medicine with antiparkinson medicines like levodopa may interfere by increasing its effect.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are Ceham granules used for?
Q: Do Ceham granules increase blood pressure?
Q: Can Ceham granules use in children?
- Ceham. Alkem Laboratories Limited. 2022 [cited 23 November 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 23 November 2022]
- CITICOLINE [Internet]. CITICOLINE: Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | MIMS Malaysia. 2022 [cited 23 November 2022]
- Citicoline 500 mg - coated tablets. Gramón Bagó de Uruguay S.A; 2022 [cited 23 November 2022]