Cazol 1% Cream 15gm
Cazol 1 % Description
Cazol Cream is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the skin, vagina, ear and ringworm infections. It contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. It is meant only for ex
ternal application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Cazol Cream, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
- Imidil Skin Cream 15gmBy Hetero Healthcare Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 38.75₹ 32.94₹ 2.2/Gram
- Surfaz 1% Cream 15gmBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 50.00₹ 42.50₹ 2.83/Gram
- Triben Cream 20gmBy Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals20g Cream in TubeMRP 56.40₹ 49.07₹ 2.45/Gram
- Zocon C 1% CreamBy Fdc Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 54.20₹ 46.07₹ 3.07/Gram
- Glocan 1% Cream 30gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 83.10₹ 78.94₹ 2.63/Gram
- Clotrin 1% CreamBy Nulife Pharmaceuticals15g Cream in TubeMRP 49.06₹ 49.06₹ 3.27/Gram
Uses of Cazol 1 %
Contraindications of Cazol 1 %
Side effects of Cazol 1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Cazol 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions.
- Avoid Cazol Cream if there is a known allergic reaction to any of its componets.
- Tell to your doctor before using this Cream if you have- liver disease, diabetes mellitus or AIDS.
- Do not swallow the Cream and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Both purposeful and accidental application of this medicine into the eyes should be avoided.
Mode of Action of Cazol 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cazol 1 %
- Use Cazol Cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- The dosage and length of treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
- Ensure the area is cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply it on the healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Interactions of Cazol 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Cazol 1 %
- Store Cazol Cream at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Dosage of Cazol 1 %
- As Cazol Cream is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....