Caspino Shampoo 60ml
By MLT LABORATORIES PVT LTD
60ml Shampoo in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Caspino Shampoo is used in dandruff and flaky scalp. It contains a combination of ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione as its active ingredients. Ketoconazole binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhibits its growth by altering the permeability of cell membranes. Caspino Shampoo should be used as advised by your doctor....
|You Save||₹32.22 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Ketoconazole(2.0 %W/V),Zinc Pyrithione(1.0 %W/V)|
|Side effects||Dry hair, skin burning sensation, thinning of the hair|
Check more medicines with composition as Ketoconazole(2.0 %W/V) + Zinc Pyrithione(1.0 %W/V)
Uses of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
Caspino Shampoo is used for the treatment and prevention of dandruff.
Contraindications of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
If you are allergic to ketoconazole or zinc pyrithione or any other contents of Caspino Shampoo
Side effects of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
- Dry hair
- Skin burning sensation
- Thinning of the hair
- Change of hair texture
Precautions and Warnings of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
Can I use Caspino Shampoo during pregnancy?
Caspino Shampoo should not be used during pregnancy unless considered necessary by your doctor. Do not use without consulting your doctor.
Can I use Caspino Shampoo while breastfeeding?
Use of Caspino Shampoo while breastfeeding poses little or no risk to the breastfed infant.
Can I drive if I have used Caspino Shampoo?
Caspino Shampoo is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I am using Caspino Shampoo?
There is no data regarding interactions between Caspino Shampoo and alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your skin condition doesn't improve, worsens or if you experience any side effects.
- Take precautions to ensure the Shampoo does not get into your eyes if it does wash your eyes with cold water gently.
- You are applying any steroid creams, gradually decrease the application over 2-3 weeks. Suddenly stopping it is not advised as it may worsen your skin problems.
Mode of Action of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
How Does It Work?
Ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione are antifungal medicines. Dandruff is caused by a fungus Malassezia residing on the scalp. It inhibits the growth of fungus and yeasts by altering the permeability of fungal cell membranes. Hence, it prevents the growth of fungus and yeast. It results in the death of a fungal cell....
Directions for Use of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
- Caspino Shampoo should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water. Apply enough Shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp. Keep it for 5-10 mins before rinsing off. Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
- Caspino Shampoo may be irritating to mucous membranes of the eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- In case your eyes come in contact with Caspino Shampoo rinse your eyes with cold water thoroughly.
Interactions of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
If you were on any steroid creams for a prolonged time, it is recommended to withdraw it over 2-3 weeks, while using Caspino Shampoo, to prevent worsening of an underlying condition.
Storage and disposal of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
- Store the Caspino Shampoo in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired products.
Dosage of Caspino Shampoo 60ml
As Caspino Shampoo is only for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you miss applying Caspino Shampoo, apply it the next time you wash your hair. Do not over apply the Shampoo just to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Caspino Shampoo?
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water
- Apply enough Shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp
- Rinse your hair and scalp with water
Q: Is Caspino Shampoo good for hair?
- Dandruff makes your hair brittle and causes hair fall
- Caspino Shampoo will help you to get rid of dandruff
Q: Can Caspino be used on coloured hair?
A: Yes, it can be used on coloured hair.
Q: Will Caspino cure dandruff permanently?
A: Caspino will help control and get rid of dandruff. Keeping the scalp clean, proper head massages, not using harsh Shampoos or hair colour and taking appropriate supplements along with Caspino shall help get rid of dandruff.
Q: Can both men and women use Caspino Shampoo?
A: Yes, both men and women can use Caspino Shampoo.
Q: What is the use of Caspino Shampoo?
A: Caspino Shampoo is used for treating and preventing dandruff.
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole (Topical Route) Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketomac Shampoo [Internet]. Ketomac.co.in. 2021 [ Cited 01.April.2021]
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- The effects of a shampoo containing zinc pyrithione on the control of dandruff [Internet]. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.