Canison B Cream 15gm
Canison B Cream 15gm Description
Canison B Cream is an anti-fungal medicine. It is used to treat skin infections that are caused due to fungi such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, etc. Canison B is a combination medi
cine containing beclomethasone and clotrimazole. This Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Certosure Tube Of 20gm CreamBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 69.00₹ 55.20₹
- Clocip B Cream 10gmBy Cipla Gx10g Cream in TubeMRP 52.50₹ 36.75₹
- Zydip C CreamBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 125.00₹ 106.25₹
- Canesten S Tube Of 15gm CreamBy Piramal Pharma Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 128.50₹ 102.80₹
- Triben B Cream 20gmBy Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals20g Cream in TubeMRP 129.50₹ 110.07₹
- Clotrin B CreamBy Nulife Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 145.00₹ 145.00₹
- Candid B Cream 20gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals20g Cream in TubeMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹
Uses of Canison B Cream 15gm
Contraindications of Canison B Cream 15gm
- If you are allergic to beclomethasone, clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of Canison B Cream.
- If you have a history of any other corticosteroids or imidazoles.
Side effects of Canison B Cream 15gm
Precautions and Warnings of Canison B Cream 15gm
Other General Warnings
- You develop any skin reactions or allergic reactions after applying Canison B Cream, inform your doctor immediately.
- You are using this medicine for over two weeks, as prolonged use of this medicine can cause symptoms like fever, shaking, chills, headache, diarrhoea, depression, low blood pressure, etc.
- Do not use this Cream on any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not apply this medicine for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- Canison B Cream is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Canison B Cream 15gm
How Does It Work?
- Beclomethasone is a steroid that acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substances, i.e. prostaglandins, which is responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component, which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus, causing infection.
Directions for Use of Canison B Cream 15gm
- Canison B Cream should be used as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Clean and dry the affected area well.
- Apply the Cream on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Cream, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Canison B Cream 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
- As Canison B Cream is meant for external use, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Medicines like mifepristone, adesleukin, ritonavir should be used with caution with this Cream.
Storage and disposal of Canison B Cream 15gm
- Store Canison B Cream in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Canison B Cream 15gm
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Canison B Cream work?
Q: Can Canison B Cream be used for ringworm infection?
- Canison B Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Clenil Modulite 250 micrograms inhaler (with Dose Indicator) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]