Calcium Sandoz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 100 Tablets
Calcium Sandoz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 100 Tablets Description
Calcium Sandoz is used to treat and prevent the deficiency of Vitamin D and Calcium. It contains Vitamin D3, which is also known as Cholecalciferol or Colecalciferol. This medicine is also used as su
pportive therapy for conditions such as osteoporosis where the bones become fragile due to low calcium levels.
|You Save||₹22.03 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Calcium(500.0 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(250.0 Iu)|
|Uses||Vitamin D and calcium deficiency, bone disorders|
|Side effects||Constipation, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
- Cynical D Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 59.50₹ 5.95/Tablet
- Cipcal 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Gx15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.15₹ 80.88₹ 5.39/Tablet
- Tricium 500mg TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 114.20₹ 97.07₹ 6.47/Tablet
- Collacium D3 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Auftritt Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.00₹ 168.30₹ 16.83/Tablet
- Calbisix Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Eisen Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 82.13₹ 69.81₹ 6.98/Tablet
- Calbisix Chu Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Eisen Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 58.04₹ 52.25₹ 5.23/Tablet
- Ossivite 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Pfizer Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.86₹ 99.33₹ 6.62/Tablet
- Trical D 500mg TabletBy Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 126.20₹ 107.27₹ 7.15/Tablet
- Troycal 500mg TabletBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.20₹ 71.38₹ 7.14/Tablet
- Dailycal 500mg TabletBy Systopic Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.00₹ 48.45₹ 3.23/Tablet
Uses of Calcium Sandoz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 100 Tablets
- For treatment of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- For treatment of osteoporosis.
- In special populations like elderly, pregnancy, breast feeding who need vitamin D and calcium supplements.
Side effects of Calcium Sandoz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 100 Tablets
- Frequent urination
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Calcium Sandoz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 100 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium or any other ingredients of this medicine, do not take in this case.
- Do not take it if you have high level of calcium or vitamin D in blood, high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bed ridden.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
- You are suffering from malabsorption.
- You have kidney problems or blood cancer.
- You are taking any other product containing vitamin D or calcium.
- You have high levels of cholesterol, then caution is needed.
- Never take thyroid medicine and this product together.
Ingredients and Benefits of Calcium Sandoz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 100 Tablets
- Calcium: It is essential for functioning of like nerve, muscles, cells and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3: It increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine. It is crucial for bone strength. Due to lack of vitamin D, you may experience fractures, muscle pain, weakness.
Directions for Use of Calcium Sandoz Orange Flavour Bottle Of 100 Tablets
- Take this medicine as your doctor has advised you. Take it preferably after the evening meal. This vitamin is known to accumulated in the fat and liver, so excessive use or use for prolonged period can be detrimental. Do not take too much of this medicine as this may lead to overdose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Few foods are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun.
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.
Q: Why should one take vitamin D?
- With our current lifestyle, we are all based indoors in air-conditioned offices, houses and cars; with hardly any exposure to the sun.
- This is leading to increased vitamin D deficiency in all age groups and more fractures, muscle weakness.
- There is a lot of research happening suggesting that vitamin D may have a role in preventing the onset of diabetes, cancers like colon, breast, help build immunity.
Q: This is a health supplement, can it be harmful if I take it too much?
- Yes taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that too many vitamins are not harmful.
- When taken in excess or high doses for too long excessive vitamin D and calcium can cause an overdose.
- Overdose can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, kidney stones, bone pain, excessive thirst, increased calcium in the blood, urine, muscle weakness, irregular heartbeat.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately.
Other Products from this Brand
- CALCIUM SANDOZ BOTTLE OF 300ML SUSPENSION
- CALCIUM SANDOZ AMPOULE OF 10ML INJECTION
- CALCIUM SANDOZ SOFTCHEW UNSPECIFIED FLAVOUR 312.5 MG TABLET 30
- CALCIUM SANDOZ WOMAN PINAPPLE
- CALCIUM SANDOZ SOFT CHEW BUTTER STRIP OF 30 TABLETS
- CALCIUM SANDOZ WOMAN BOTTLE OF 30 TABLETS
- CALCIUM SANDOZ WOMEN SUGAR FREE 500MG/250IU BOTTLE OF 30 TABLETS
- CALCIUM SANDOZ MULTI STRIP OF 30 TABLETS
- CALCIUM SANDOZ A ICECREAM BOTTLE OF 200 TABLETS
- CALCIUM SANDOZ A ICECREAM 100 NO