Aroff 100mg Tablet
Aroff 100 MG Description
Aroff Tablet contains aceclofenac as an active ingredient. It is a pain relieving medicine used for relieving pain, swelling, and inflammation in different forms of arthritis and ankylosing spondylit
is (pain and stiffness in spine and lower back). This medicine acts by blocking the activity of an enzyme responsible for sensation of pain, swelling as well as inflammation.
|You Save||₹23.07 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dark stools, diarrhoea||Side effects||Dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting, dirrhoea|
- Aceclotrue 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.00₹ 41.65₹ 4.17/Tablet
- Acemiz 100mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 67.00₹ 46.90₹ 4.69/Tablet
- Zerodol 100mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 51.45₹ 43.73₹ 4.37/Tablet
- Dolokind 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 32.12₹ 27.30₹ 2.73/Tablet
- Hifenac Tablets 100mg 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.00₹ 48.45₹ 4.85/Tablet
- Dolowin 100mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 51.00₹ 35.70₹ 3.57/Tablet
- Arflur 100mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.25₹ 28.26₹ 2.83/Tablet
Uses of Aroff 100 MG
Contraindications of Aroff 100 MG
Side effects of Aroff 100 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Aroff 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have asthma or breathing-related disorders.
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure, blood clots, heart-related disorder and raised cholesterol.
- You have conditions like porphyria (related to blood) or lupus (the immune system attacks its tissues).
- You are elderly, recovering from surgery or infected with chickenpox
- You have any form of kidney or liver disease.
- You have inflammation or bleeding problems in your stomach or any part of your gut.
- You have or had any blood circulation disorder due to which blood supply to the brain was affected.
- You are trying to conceive or taking treatment for fertility.
Mode of Action of Aroff 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Aroff 100 MG
- Take Aroff Tablet as a whole with a glass of water as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Aroff 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Aroff Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Aroff Tablet can reduce the blood pressure-lowering effect of anti-hypertensive medicines such as enalapril and losartan, and other medicines from the same class. Special attention is required for elderly patients. ...
- Water pills, ciclosporin or tacrolimus, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to toxicity to kidneys, and hence regular monitoring of blood potassium levels is advised and renal function is suggested....
- Medicines like digoxin used for the treatment of heart failure or other heart conditions should be used cautiously.
- Aroff Tablet, if taken along with methotrexate, can affect the kidney functions and hence should be used cautiously.
- Aceclofenac should be avoided up to 8-12 days if a patient has received mifepristone because it may reduce the effect of mifepristone.
- Steroids, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to an increased risk of getting ulcers and bleeding in the stomach.
- Aroff Tablet may enhance the anticoagulant effects of warfarin; thus, close monitoring is required.
- Other medicines used for brain-related disorders, certain anti-HIV medicines and anti-diabetic medicines should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Aroff 100 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.