App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD GX
200ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
App Up Plus Syrup 200ml is an appetite stimulant, which contains Cyproheptadine and Tricholine as its active ingredients. It is used for the treatment of loss of appetite and weight loss. It works by inhibiting the action of a chemical substance called serotonin that acts as an appetite suppressant. Thus, increasing the hunger by constantly increasing the energy requirement. It promotes the desire to eat in undernourished and malnourished people. App Up Plus Syrup 200ml should not be used in children below 1 year of age. Always shake the bottle well before consuming. Inform your doctor if you are on any other medicine or have medical conditions. If you experience any other undesired effect such as dizziness, sleepiness, dry mouth, altered coordination, confusion after consuming this medicine and if these symptoms get worse, reach out to your doctor.
Uses of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
App Up Plus Syrup 200ml is used for treating loss of appetite, weight loss and also an adjuvant to antiretroviral and anti-tubercular for weight gain.
Contraindications of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
- If you are allergic to Cyproheptadine, Tricholine or any other component of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml.
- If you are using it for newborn or premature infants.
- If you have an eye condition such as glaucoma.
- If you have or had a stomach ulcer.
- If you have or had obstruction of stomach, intestine or bladder.
- If you have an active prostate disease.
Side effects of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
- Altered coordination
- Rash, urticaria
- Blurred vision, vertigo
- Hypotension, increased heartbeat and rate
- Dryness of mouth, nose and throat, diarrhoea, constipation
Precautions and Warnings of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
Can I take App Up Plus Syrup 200ml during pregnancy?
The use of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml is not recommended during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary during pregnancy.
Can I take App Up Plus Syrup 200ml while breastfeeding?
The use of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml is not recommended during breastfeeding as it may cause harm to the newborn baby unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary particularly during breastfeeding. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed App Up Plus Syrup 200ml?
If you experience dizziness, drowsiness, blurry vision after taking App Up Plus Syrup 200ml, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with App Up Plus Syrup 200ml?
Alcohol should not be consumed with App Up Plus Syrup 200ml. It may increase the side effect profile and cause excessive drowsiness, dizziness. Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a respiratory condition such as asthma.
- You have an eye condition such as increased ocular pressure.
- You have hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid), increased blood pressure, heart disease.
- You experience any side effect after taking App Up Plus Syrup 200ml.
- App Up Plus Syrup 200ml should not be used in children below 1 year of age.
Mode of Action of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
How Does It Work?
- Cyproheptadine acts by inhibiting the action of a chemical substance called serotonin in the body, which works as an appetite suppressant.
- Tricholine citrate removes bile acids from the body, thereby converting the fats into good cholesterol. Thus, lowering the cholesterol levels.
Directions for Use of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
- Take App Up Plus Syrup 200ml as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use. Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concurrent use of medicines such as tranylcypromine, isocarboxazid, selegiline with App Up Plus Syrup 200ml can increase the action of these medicines.
- Concurrent use of antipsychotic medicines such as zolpidem, alprazolam, diazepam with App Up Plus Syrup 200ml should be done with caution.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
- Store below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml
If you have taken too much of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of App Up Plus Syrup 200ml, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is App Up Plus Syrup 200ml a blood tonic?
A: No, App Up Plus Syrup 200ml is not a blood tonic.
Q: Is App Up Plus Syrup 200ml habit-forming?
A: No, App Up Plus Syrup 200ml is not a habit-forming medicine.
Q: Can App Up Plus Syrup 200ml cause dry mouth?
A: Yes, App Up Plus Syrup 200ml can cause dry mouth along with the desired effect. However, not everyone experiences it. Keep a bottle of water handy. Inform your doctor if these symptoms bother you.
Q: Is App Up Plus Syrup 200ml good for babies?
A: App Up Plus Syrup 200ml should not be used in children below 1 year of age. It is given in underweight children and also in the children having an underlying medical condition.
Q: Can App Up Plus Syrup 200ml be given to elderly people?
A: App Up Plus Syrup 200ml should be used with caution in elderly people since they are at high risk of getting side effects. This medicine should be used under a doctor's supervision.
Last Updated on: 10 Mar 2021 | 08:31 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved