Aloha Xt Tablet
By INDOCO REMEDIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aloha Xt Tablet Description
Aloha Xt Tablet contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components the body requires for optimal health. It is used to treat iron and folate deficiencies. Aloha Xt wor
ks by replenishing the iron stores in the body. Iron and folic acid are essential for the synthesis of red blood cells. It helps to improve the immunity, oxygen supply to muscles, energy levels, overall health and well-being of an individual. Take Aloha Xt Tablet as advised by your doctor.
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Aloha Xt Tablet
- Aloha Xt Bottle Of 30 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 390.00₹ 331.5064.35% CHEAPER₹ 11.05/Tablet
Uses of Aloha Xt Tablet
- Aloha Xt is used for treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration....
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Aloha Xt Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Aloha Xt Tablet
- Aloha Xt contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, as its active component.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Aloha Xt Tablet
- Take Aloha Xt Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement.
- You should not consume this dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Aloha Xt Tablet
- Store Aloha Xt Tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
A: Foods rich in folic acid and iron are seafood, leafy green vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc.
Q: How to use Aloha Xt Tablet?
A: Take Aloha Xt Tablet as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. You can take this medicine with or without meal. Take this medicine as a whole with a glass of water or orange juice for enhanced absorption, and at same time every day.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you