Aeknil 150mg Injection 15ml
Aeknil 150 MG Description
Aeknil Injection is a medicine used for relieving pain and reducing fever. It contains paracetamol. It is used for the short-term treatment of pain especially after surgery and fever when medicines c
an not be taken orally by the patient. Paracetamol works by interfering with the release of certain natural chemical substances (prostaglandins) and relieves pain & fever. This injection is given under medical supervision in a healthcare setup. Tell your doctor about your complete medical history before taking this injection.
Uses of Aeknil 150 MG
Contraindications of Aeknil 150 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have serious liver disease or dysfunction.
Side effects of Aeknil 150 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Aeknil 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have serious liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol, taking too much of the same can affect your liver.
- You consume alcohol too often or you are malnourished or dehydrated.
Mode of Action of Aeknil 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Aeknil 150 MG
Interactions of Aeknil 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Aeknil 150 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.