Aceday Syrup 100ml
Aceday 50 MG Description
Aceday Syrup contains Acebrophylline. It is used for breathing difficulty associated with lung-related disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Aceday Syrup promotes th
e relaxation of muscles around the airway and inhibits the mucous secretion, ultimately unblocking the airway and making the breathing process easier.
Uses of Aceday 50 MG
Contraindications of Aceday 50 MG
- If you are allergic to Ambroxol, Acebrophylline, Theophylline or any other ingredients of Aceday Syrup.
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure or abnormal heart rate.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Aceday 50 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Aceday 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure, or irregular heartbeat; caution is needed.
- You have stomach ulcer and increased thyroid functions.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have liver or kidney disease
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
- You develop a fever with chills, immediately stop this medicine and seek medical help.
Mode of Action of Aceday 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Aceday 50 MG
- Take Aceday Syrup as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use. Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not stop taking Aceday Syrup on your own.
Interactions of Aceday 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of medicines for gouts for, e.g. Allopurinol, antiallergic medicine such as Cimetidine, Corticosteroids, Diuretic such as Furosemide, Isoprenaline, oral contraceptives, antifungals such as Thiabendazole, calcium channel blockers such as Verapamil, Diltiazem and antibiotic medicines such as Doxycycline, Amoxicillin, Ciprofloxacin, Erythromycin, inform your doctor as you may require dose adjustments. These medicines may increase the side effects of Aceday Syrup....
- This medicine, when used with medicines like Albuterol, Metaproterenol, Pirbuterol, Terbutaline, steroids, and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring....
- Aceday Syrup may interact with other medicines and create an altered response. Please inform your doctor if you are consuming any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
Storage and disposal of Aceday 50 MG
- Store below 25°temperature in a clean & dry place, guarded against moisture, direct sunlight, and heat.
- Keep Aceday Syrup away from children and pets.
- You should not use Aceday Syrup once the expiry date has passed. The expiry date is the last day of that month.