3 Kat 60mg Tablet
3 Kat 60 MG Description
3 Kat 60mg Tablet contains trimetazidine as an active component. This medicine is used in patients with angina pectoris combined with other angina medications. Angina is a type of chest pain that occ
urs when the blood flow is reduced to the heart. Trimetazidine inhibits the metabolism of fatty acids and stimulates the metabolism of glucose. This helps increase the blood supply to the heart and your body to use more oxygen. 3 Kat 60mg Tablets are only available on a doctor's prescription and should be taken at a dose and for a duration prescribed by the doctor. You should not take this tablet if you are allergic to its ingredients. Also, before taking this tablet, inform your doctor if you have health problems like Parkinson's disease, restless leg syndrome, tremors, or severe kidney problems. This is because trimetazidine is not recommended for such patients.
|You Save||₹15.64 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, diarrhoea, vomiting, indigestion|
Uses of 3 Kat 60 MG
- Angina pectoris
Contraindications of 3 Kat 60 MG
- Known allergy to any ingredients of 3 Kat 60mg Tablets
- Parkinson's disease or parkinsonian symptoms
- Restless leg syndrome
- Kidney problems
Side effects of 3 Kat 60 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of 3 Kat 60 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any ingredients of 3 Kat 60mg Tablet
- You are pregnant
- You are breastfeeding
- You have Parkinson’s disease
- You are having tremors
- You have restless leg syndrome
- You have movement disorders
- You have kidney problems
Mode of Action of 3 Kat 60 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of 3 Kat 60 MG
- Please take 3 Kat 60mg tablets as directed by your doctor
- The tablets must be swallowed whole with a glass of water
- Do not crush, break, or chew the tablets
Storage and disposal of 3 Kat 60 MG
- Keep out of reach from children and pets
- Keep the tablets in their original packaging
- Do not use the tablets after the expiry date
- Do not throw unused medicines in wastewater or household waste
Dosage of 3 Kat 60 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you forget to take a dose of 3 Kat 60mg Tablet, take it as soon as you remember it. In case it is time for your next dose, and take the current dose. Do not take two doses at a time to make up for the missed dose...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is 3 Kat 60mg Tablet recommended for elder patients?
Q: Can children take 3 Kat 60mg Tablets?
Q: Does 3 Kat 60mg Tablet causes weight gain?
- Martins GF, Siqueira Filho AG, Santos JB, Assunção CR, Vieira FB, Valência A, Carvalho KG, Jessen B. Trimetazidine and inflammatory response in coronary artery bypass grafting. Arquivos Brasileiros de Cardiologia. 2012;99:688-96.
- Trimetazidine - European Medicines Agency [Internet].European Medicines Agency 2012 [cited 17 October 2012].
- Product Information as approved by the CHMP on 21 June 2012, pending endorsement by the European Commission. Ema.europa.eu [Internet].Ema.europa.eu 2012 [cited 21 June 2012].
- Lopatin Y, Petrova P. Effectiveness and Tolerability of Trimetazidine 80 Mg Once Daily in Patients with Stable Angina Uncontrolled with Bisoprolol-Based Therapy: The Modus Vivendi Observational Study. Cardiology and Therapy. 2022 Mar;11(1):93-111.
- Ciapponi A, Pizarro R, Harrison J. Trimetazidine for stable angina. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2005(4).