Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zyrova C is used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood along with a low-fat diet & lifestyle changes. It is also used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus preventing heart attack, stroke, etc. Zyrova C Capsule is a combination medicine containing clopidogrel and rosuvastatin as active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Zyrova C Capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹31.94 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(5.0 Mg),Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart related conditions|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness, stomach pain|
|Classification||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Check more medicines with composition as Rosuvastatin(5.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)
Uses of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
Zyrova C Capsule is useful in lowering your blood cholesterol level and preventing any heart problems like a heart attack.
Contraindications of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, clopidogrel or any other ingredients of Zyrova C Capsule.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you have bleeding due to an ulcer in your bowel or bleeding in your brain.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
Can I take Zyrova C Capsule during pregnancy?
- Consult your doctor before taking Zyrova C Capsules during pregnancy as limited safety information is available in pregnant women.
- Women of childbearing age should use effective contraceptive methods while using this medicine.
- If pregnancy is detected while on treatment with this medicine, seek immediate medical advice.
Can I take Zyrova C Capsule while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before taking Zyrova C Capsule while breastfeeding as it is unknown if its components pass into breast milk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zyrova C Capsule?
Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after taking Zyrova C Capsule.
Can I consume alcohol with Zyrova C Capsule?
Avoid consuming alcohol with Zyrova C Capsule as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have medical conditions like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have a genetic bleeding disorder known as haemophilia, where blood clotting is affected.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You are undergoing surgery (including dental procedures).
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are above 60 years of age.
Mode of Action of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Clopidogrel works by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus, inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
- Zyrova C Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zyrova C Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychotic disorders, HIV infection, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, acidity or are taking blood thinners, antiplatelet medications, pain killers, antifungal medicines, antibiotics, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives....
Interactions with food items
Avoid consuming grapefruit juice with Zyrova C Capsule.
Storage and disposal of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
- Store Zyrova C Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zyrova C 5mg Capsule
If you think you have taken Zyrova C Capsule more than prescribed, then inform your doctor immediately or reach out to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed or have forgotten to take a dose of Zyrova C Capsule, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the forgotten dose and continue with a regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of the medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Zyrova C Capsule cause dizziness?
A: One may feel dizzy after taking Zyrova C Capsule. However, not everyone experiences it.
Q: Why should Zyrova C Capsule be stopped before surgery?
A: Zyrova C Capsule, if taken during surgery, can increase the risk of bleeding. Therefore, it should be stopped before surgery.
Q: Why does Zyrova C Capsule cause bruising?
A: Zyrova C can cause bruising due to a break in small blood vessels present under your skin which is due to a component present in this medicine.
Q: Is Zyrova C a blood thinner?
A: Zyrova C is a combination of two active components, clopidogrel and rosuvastatin (acts as a cholesterol-lowering agent). Clopidogrel acts as a blood-thinning agent, which prevents the platelets from sticking together and decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- ROSULIP Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.