Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Zoryl MV 1 tablet is an oral antidiabetic medicine. It is used to manage type 2 diabetes mellitus. Type 2 diabetes mellitus is a condition in which your pancreas does not make enough insulin to contr
ol blood sugar levels and your body is also unable to efficiently use its own insulin. This causes high blood sugar levels in your body, which can cause medical problems like heart disease, kidney disease, blindness and poor blood flow in your hands and legs. Zoryl MV 1 tablet contains a combination of metformin, glimepiride and voglibose as active ingredients. You should take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Do not miss any dose or abruptly stop taking Zoryl MV 1 tablet without informing your doctor. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history, including all the medicines you are currently taking. During treatment with Zoryl MV 1 tablet, patients are advised to maintain a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and a balanced diet to get the best possible effect.
|You Save||₹43.88 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Glimepiride(1.0 Mg) + Voglibose(0.2 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes mellitus|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting|
- Glimidib Mv 1mg Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Vivier Pharma Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.80₹ 83.1749.79% CHEAPER₹ 8.32/Tablet
- Volicure Trio 1mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Hbc Lifesciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 237.00₹ 210.9315.15% CHEAPER₹ 14.06/Tablet
- Xilia Trio 1mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 183.60₹ 156.065.79% CHEAPER₹ 15.61/Tablet
Uses of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Contraindications of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to metformin, glimepiride, voglibose or any of the ingredients of Zoryl MV 1 tablet.
- If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- If you have a kidney or liver problem.
- If you are suffering from acute metabolic acidosis (when the body produces an excess amount of organic acids).
- If you have a history of any kind of heart condition like shock, heart failure, etc. due to insufficient oxygen supply.
- If you are an alcoholic.
- If you have a history of severe infection pre or post-surgery.
- If you have a gastrointestinal disorder.
Side effects of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Zoryl MV 1 tablet may cause dizziness and visual disturbance. If you experience any such symptoms after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive properly, then it is suggested that you avoid driving. ...
- Keep a juice or chocolate in the car close to you when driving. In case you start feeling any of the symptoms of low blood sugar like dizziness, irritability, hunger pangs, or sweating, immediately have the juice or chocolate....
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of diarrhoea.
- You are taking any blood pressure lowering medicines, painkillers, or water pills.
- You have a history of laparotomy (surgical incision into the abdominal cavity).
- You are suffering from severe intestinal diseases like Roemheld syndrome (epigastric pressure in the gastrointestinal tract), severe hernia and stenosis (abnormal narrowing in a blood vessel), or ulcers in the intestine....
- You have a kidney or liver disorder.
Mode of Action of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Zoryl MV 1 tablet contains a combination of metformin, glimepiride and voglibose as active ingredients.
- Insulin moves sugar (glucose) from the blood into the cells. Glimepiride lowers the blood sugar level by increasing the release of insulin hormone from the pancreas.
- Metformin decreases the production of glucose and also reduces its absorption in the body.
- Voglibose reduces the rate of digestion of complex carbohydrates. Less glucose is absorbed because the carbohydrates are not broken down into glucose molecules.
Directions for Use of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Zoryl MV 1 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, chew or break the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zoryl MV 1 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating tuberculosis like rifampicin, infections like fluconazole, high blood pressure (ACE inhibitors like captopril, atenolol), steroids, chloramphenicol, fenfluramine, fenyramidol, medicines used to lower cholesterol (fibrates), medicine to treat depression (fluoxetine), medicine to treat blood clotting like coumarins, cyclophosphamide, miconazole, probenecid, antibiotics like clarithromycin. doxycycline, ofloxacin, anti-allergic medicines (ranitidine), clonidine and reserpine....
- You may have symptoms of low blood sugar if you are taking other medicines for diabetes like insulin and pioglitazone,
- You may have symptoms of high blood sugar if you are taking oral contraceptives, acetazolamide, water pill, phenytoin, rifampicin, medicines for treating constipation and medicines for thyroid disorders....
- Medicines like diclofenac and ibuprofen may affect your kidney functions if taken along with this medicine.
- Zoryl MV 1 tablet may alter the way anti-clot medicines like phenprocoumon works.
Storage and disposal of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store Zoryl MV 1 tablet below 25°C.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zoryl Mv 1mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What diet should I follow being a diabetic patient?
- Follow a diet that is high in fibre, low in fat with adequate protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
- Maintain the regular meal timings and try to have 2-3 healthy snacks between meals like soups and salads.
- Ensure moderate use of edible oils and drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
Q: What should I avoid in my diet if I am diabetic?
- Do not shop when you are hungry. You could be tempted to buy oil and fried food.
- Avoid overeating.
- Avoid maida, white bread, potato, noodles, corn flakes, poori, biryani, naan, fried rice, etc.
- Avoid creams, soups, carrot juice, deep-fried vegetables, vegetable curries with excess oil.
- Avoid Seetaphal, mango, jackfruit, fruit salads with ice cream, fruit-based desserts.