Zoldem 5mg Tablets 6`S
By ANGLO FRENCH DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
6 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zoldem 5 MG Description
Zoldem Tablet is a hypnotic medication. It contains zolpidem as the active substance. Zoldem Tablet is used in the treatment of short-term sleep problems in adults. It works by acting on your brain to help you sleep. Take Zoldem Tablet in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Before starting Zoldem Tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history....
|You Save||₹7.86 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, sleepiness, nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Zolpidem(5.0 Mg)
Uses of Zoldem 5 MG
- Zoldem Tablet is used in the treatment of short-term sleep problems in adults like:
- • Difficulty falling asleep
- • Waking in the middle of the night
- • Waking too early
Contraindications of Zoldem 5 MG
- If you are allergic to zolpidem or any of the other ingredients of Zoldem Tablet.
- If you have a condition called sleep apnoea, where you stop breathing for short periods at night.
- If you have a condition called myasthenia gravis that causes severe muscle weakness.
- If you have breathing difficulties.
- If you have liver problems.
- If you have a mental illness (psychosis).
- If you are under the age of 18.
Side effects of Zoldem 5 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Zoldem 5 MG
Can I take Zoldem 5mg Tablets 6`S during pregnancy?
The use of Zoldem Tablet is not recommended in pregnancy. Women capable of becoming pregnant should talk to their doctor if they want to become pregnant or conceive during the course of the treatment.
Can I take Zoldem 5mg Tablets 6`S while breastfeeding?
Zoldem Tablet may pass into the human breast milk. This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zoldem 5mg Tablets 6`S?
Zoldem Tablet may cause dizziness, sleepiness, blurred/double vision and reduced alertness. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Zoldem 5mg Tablets 6`S?
No, alcohol should not be consumed while on treatment with Zoldem Tablet as it may increase the side effects of this medicine, like sleepiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of dependence on alcohol or drug/illicit substance.
- You have liver or lung disorders.
- You have depression or have a history of any other mental illness.
- You have recently taken zolpidem or other similar medicines for more than four weeks.
- You develop suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine.
- You are taking other medicines like central nervous system depressants or other medicines that increase zolpidem in your blood.
Mode of Action of Zoldem 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Zoldem Tablet works by acting on your brain to help you sleep.
Directions for Use of Zoldem 5 MG
- Take Zoldem Tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Zoldem 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zoldem Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Zoldem Tablet may increase the effect of medicines used for treating mental problems (antipsychotics), medicines used for treating depression (sertraline, bupropion, desipramine), medicines used to treat moderate to severe pain (narcotic analgesics), medicines used for treating fits/seizures (anticonvulsants), medicines used in surgery (anaesthetics), medicines to calm or reduce anxiety or for sleep problems (hypnotics) and medicines used for treating allergies (antihistamines like chlorphenamine or promethazine)....
- The use of this medicine together with opioids (used to treat pain and some cough medicines) increases the risk of drowsiness, difficulties in breathing and coma and may be life-threatening.
- Medicines used for treating fungal infections, such as ketoconazole, can increase the chance of getting side effects when taken with Zoldem Tablet.
- Rifampicin (an antibiotic used for the treatment of tuberculosis) can reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Zoldem 5 MG
- Store Zoldem Tablet in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zoldem 5 MG
Symptoms of overdose of Zoldem Tablet include sleepiness and fainting. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Zoldem Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Zoldem Tablet used for?
- Zoldem Tablet is used in the treatment of short-term sleep problems in adults like:
- • Difficulty falling asleep.
- • Waking in the middle of the night.
- • Waking too early.
Q: How does Zoldem Tablet work?
A: Zoldem Tablet works by acting on your brain to help you sleep.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 20 June 2022]
- Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 June 2022]
- Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 20 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay