Baidyanath Sarswatarista Liquid 450 Ml
Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid is a well-known Ayurvedic polyherbal preparation. In the sphere of Ayurvedic formulations, Baidyanath has been an iconic trusted name for decades. It can boost your memory and enhance your grasping power. It makes the person feel more active, increases focus and improves concentration.
The Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid can be consumed regularly to improve immunity, detoxify the body, and improve skin tone.
- The herbal formulation of Brahmi enhances grasping power.
- Pippali, Kushta and Dhataki in this formulation act as a stress reliever.
- Ashwagandha increases concentration and makes the mind sharper.
- Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid helps revitalise the nervous system.
- helps avoid forgetfulness and improves memory retention over the long term.
- Provides better concentration, alertness and improves work efficacy.
- The presence of Trivrit, Vacha, and Fennel seeds act as an antioxidant. This can improve skin tone as well.
- Giloy, Vaividang and Soth increase immunity.
- Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid helps detoxify the body.
- Fennel seeds
- Nirgundi seeds
- The Ayurvedic Herbal liquid is useful for various medical conditions such as Neurosis, Psychosis, Dementia, Oligospermia, Mental retardation, etc.
- Also helps in dealing with Insomnia, stammering, anxiety disorders, Amnesia, etc.
How to Use
- Read instructions on the bottle before use.
- Shake Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid well before use.
- Take 15-25 ml in a glass.
- Add equal quantities of water to this medicine.
- For best results, take it twice a day.
- Taking a cup of milk after the medicine enhances its action.
- The recommended dosage is two times a day for a minimum of two months or as advised by your physician.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep it out of reach from children.
- Baidyanath Saraswatarista is not recommended in pregnancy and during lactation.
- Store it away from sunlight and moisture.
- Store it in a dry place in an amber coloured bottle.
Q 1. Does Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid have any side effects?
Ans: No, in prescribed doses, Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid does not have any side effects.
Q 2. Is the use of Baidyanath Saraswatarista safe for diabetic patients?
Ans: Yes. However, diabetic patients must check their sugar levels while taking Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid as a precaution. It is recommended to consult your physician before taking any form of medication.
Q 3. Does Baidyanath Saraswatarista contain alcohol?
Ans: Yes, Baidyanath Saraswatarista Liquid contains 5% of self-generated alcohol.