Vorifit 200mg Tablet
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vorifit 200 MG Description
Vorifit Tablet is an antifungal medicine. It is used to treat serious fungal infections. It contains voriconazole as its active ingredient. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and
in doses and duration as prescribed.
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Vorifit 200mg Tablet
- Voritek 200mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Cipla Limited4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 5113.06₹ 4346.11₹ 1086.53/Tablet
- Vorifast 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 1990.00₹ 1711.4077% CHEAPER₹ 171.14/Tablet
Uses of Vorifit 200 MG
For the treatment of severe fungal infections.
Contraindications of Vorifit 200 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Vorifit Tablet.
- If you are taking medicines like Terfenadine, Astemizole, Cisapride, Pimozide, Quinidine, Rifampicin, Efavirenz, Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital, Ergot alkaloids, Sirolimus, Ritonavir, St John’s Wort.
Side effects of Vorifit 200 MG
- Stomach pain
- Visual impairment
Precautions and Warnings of Vorifit 200 MG
Can I take Vorifit Tablet during pregnancy?
It is not advised to take this medicine during pregnancy until it is considered essential by the doctor and potential risks justify the benefits. Use effective contraception if you are a woman of childbearing age and are taking this medicine.
Can I take Vorifit Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if this medicine passes into human milk, hence consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vorifit Tablet?
This medicine may blur your vision, caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Vorifit Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and this medicine, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You have developed an allergic reaction to similar medicines (other antifungal medicines)
- You experience sunburn, severe skin rash, bone pain
- You experience fatigue, loss of appetite, stomach pain, muscle weakness, weight loss (signs of adrenal insufficiency)
- You experience weight gain, excessive sweating or hair growth (signs of Cushing’s syndrome)
- During treatment, avoid unnecessary exposure to sunlight. Wear full sleeve clothes while going out.
Mode of Action of Vorifit 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Voriconazole works by killing or preventing the growth of fungi.
Directions for Use of Vorifit 200 MG
- Vorifit Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Vorifit 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vorifit Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, HIV infection, cancer, fits, tuberculosis, diabetes, ulcers, fungal infections or are taking blood thinners, painkillers, cholesterol-lowering medicines, etc....
Storage and disposal of Vorifit 200 MG
- Store Vorifit Tablet in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
Dosage of Vorifit 200 MG
In case of overdose, immediately contact your doctor or visit a nearby clinic/hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Vorifit Tablet used for?
A: Vorifit Tablet is used in the treatment of severe fungal infections.
Q: What is the composition of Vorifit Tablet?
A: Vorifit Tablet contains voriconazole, which belongs to the antifungal class of medicine.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 4 June 2022]
- Voriconazole Accord film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 4 June 2022]
- Voriconazole - Medicine - NHS [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 4 June 2022]
- Voriconazole Mylan 200 mg Film-coated Tablets [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2022 [cited 1 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Research-Based Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction The world is now acknowledging the importance of hair health, and people are actively seeking ways to ensure that they have strong and shiny locks. Yoga, an ancient discipline with numerous potential physical and mental health benefits, has lately gained popularity as a means to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Yoga for Constipation: Effective Poses for Digestive Relief
Key Highlights: Introduction Good digestive health is key to a happy life. Constipation, a very common gut problem, can be a pain and mess with your daily tasks. Among many approaches to relieve, yoga is a natural way that may ease constipation. In this article, we will look into how yoga may help with your
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.