By LEEFORD HEALTHCARE LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Volyvit Drops is a multivitamin supplement. It contains vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9) and cobalamin (B12).
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B-complex includes 8 vitamins which plays an important role in optimal metabolism.
- They are essential for normal functioning of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes.
- These vitamins decrease the chances of anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health.
- It helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress.
- It also keeps your skin, hair, and nails healthy.
Uses of Volyvit Drops
- For the treatment of Vitamin B-complex deficiency and for prevention of various forms of anaemia.
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Volyvit Drops
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Volyvit Drops
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume vitamin/mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Volyvit Drops
- Store this supplement at room temprature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume this supplement in excess?
A: Taking too much of this medicine is related to loss of control of movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc
- NIH. Pantothenic Acid. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Biotin. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. B vitamins. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Thiamine.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
Last Updated on: 18 Sep 2020 | 05:30 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved