Vecubax 10mg Injection
Vecubax 10 MG Description
Vecubax Injection is an anesthetic medicine. It is used to relax muscles before surgical procedures. Vecubax contains vercuronium as active ingredient. This medicine acts by altering the nerve signal
pathway between the muscles and nerves. It makes the body still during surgery. This Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse at the hospital or clinic set up.
Uses of Vecubax 10 MG
Contraindications of Vecubax 10 MG
Side effects of Vecubax 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Vecubax 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any muscular condition such as myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other muscle relaxant medicine.
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease or conditions.
- You have a consistent high fever.
- You are obese and on any other medicine.
Mode of Action of Vecubax 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vecubax 10 MG
Interactions of Vecubax 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vecubax Injection works, or Vecubax itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are on any other nerve blocking medicine, inhaled anaesthetics, antibiotics or medicine used to treat brain-related conditions.
Storage and disposal of Vecubax 10 MG
- Store Vecubax Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.